A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
@fact

Sorry breh. You can still join #Wolfset if you so desire.
Winter is coming :demonic:
D&D are lack-wits. Even George looking at them like :usure::comeon::scust::ufdup:
#Stannisset we still here, riding on these fukkas. Davos gonna fukk em all up, he was never good with the steel, so he apologizes for whats about to happen, but he willing to die for the one true king.
We fukks with the #wolf #starkset , don't get us wrong, Eddard was no friend of ours, but he was an honorable and just man. He knew what was up, and was ready to ride on these usurpers for his one true king.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
D&D are lack-wits. Even George looking at them like :usure::comeon::scust::ufdup:
#Stannisset we still here, riding on these fukkas. Davos gonna fukk em all up, he was never good with the steel, so he apologizes for whats about to happen, but he willing to die for the one true king.
We fukks with the #wolf #starkset , don't get us wrong, Eddard was no friend of ours, but he was an honorable and just man. He knew what was up, and was ready to ride on these usurpers for his one true king.
My loyalty is to the North but anyone with even a bit of common sense sees Stannis as the One True King of Westeros :salute:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
:mjlol: the irony
The Baratheon's didn't take the throne on a power grab, the mad king tried to have the whole fam, as well as the Starks, murdered. Bobby did what he had to do, you remember, right? I think Rhaegar would have written a song about it, if his chicken chest wasn't caved in at the trident. Bobby made change with Rhaegars chest plate, turned them ruby's into colorful stags.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
The Baratheon's didn't take the throne on a power grab, the mad king tried to have the whole fam, as well as the Starks, murdered. Bobby did what he had to do, you remember, right? I think Rhaegar would have written a song about it, if his chicken chest wasn't caved in at the trident. Bobby made change with Rhaegars chest plate, turned them ruby's into colorful stags.
that's just a part of the game

if the king makes that call you gotta deal with it :ufdup:

:troll:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
not a power grab :russ:

bob got cuckolded twice and took the throne as consolation

then his brother murdered the one baratheon who was actually worth anything

be a baratheon brehs