A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I knew this was gonna happen. The comment that resulting in him claiming he'd give an update was such an ether moment I knew George wouldn't take the L. He found a way to let everyone down, even the people who weren't expecting shyt.
:mjlol::francis:

At first I was cool with him not giving updates but now it seems like something wrong. Dude out here acting like a kid trying to hide his report card. He's the one who said he wanted to get the book out before TWOW. He's the one who said this book hasn't required lots of rewriting like the last two. He's the one who said he solved the Meereenese Knot in the last book and things should go smoother now. Yet this book has almost taken as long to write as ADWD.........
:francis:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, I can't believe he was so transparent about his process and how he is struggling with finishing the book. He usually likes to be evasive. At least we know now 100 percent (which we always knew) the TV series will finish before the book series ever does. I'm not gonna lie, I'm excited for this season, because it'll be the first time I don't know what major plots points are gonna happen. This is one of the greatest adaptations of all time. I'll read the books when their done and watch the series.

I salute GRRM for keeping it real with the fans. I'm sure that was a huge stress release for the man.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, I can't believe he was so transparent about his process and how he is struggling with finishing the book. He usually likes to be evasive. At least we know now 100 percent (which we always knew) the TV series will finish before the book series ever does. I'm not gonna lie, I'm excited for this season, because it'll be the first time I don't know what major plots points are gonna happen. This is one of the greatest adaptations of all time. I'll read the books when they're done and watch the series.

I salute GRRM for keeping it real with the fans. I'm sure that was a huge stress release for the man.

Last edited:

Tical

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hopefully this deads the dumb ass argument that he's lost his passion for the books or that he doesn't care about finishing the series. You can feel the sadness in that post.

Upshall

Pro
Daps
fukk this fat fukk cac. I seriously doubt this but I hope he had some sort of bonus clause in there that he missed out on. His publisher is probably furious right now...if he got that book out before season 6 could you imagine the bread they would have made? They lost out on that hype train though.

But whatever, he'll just go ahead blogging about the stupid fukking NY Giants and their shytty season.