A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Quentyn is probably a product of the mereenese knot grrm got himself into. He had to cut some loose ends somewhere and decided to just kill Quentyn.
couldn't have just have edited out all mention of him completely though?

edit: reading theories now that he didn't die, it was the tattered prince :francis: another one that he's the prophecy miri maz duur, son/sun rising in the west and falling in the east :skip:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
couldn't have just have edited out all mention of him completely though?

edit: reading theories now that he didn't die, it was the tattered prince :francis: another one that he's the prophecy miri maz duur, son/sun rising in the west and falling in the east :skip:

It would have been alot to edit since he gets mentioned in areo hotah and Arianne chapters.

Would have been an extra half a year wait :lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Are we allowed to discuss the TWOW sample chapters here? :lupe:

I'm sure there are a couple people in this thread who don't want to know about them, but nonetheless we have discussed them in the past (not really deep or detailed discussions, just talked about how great they are and some of the obvious implications). At this point if you haven't read them chapters you lost. What would anyone be waiting for? We may not ever see this book.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I'm sure there are a couple people in this thread who don't want to know about them, but nonetheless we have discussed them in the past (not really deep or detailed discussions, just talked about how great they are and some of the obvious implications). At this point if you haven't read them chapters you lost. What would anyone be waiting for? We may not ever see this book.
Fukk that, they need to :camby:and over to the show thread.
Stannis playing them karstark fakkits on some "now you'z can't leave" :blessed::jawalrus:and littlefinger running supply and demand on westeros :ahh: