A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

Jards

All Star
Daps
GRRM has stated that he wants to have TWoW out before Season Six, but his publishers state that nothing is slated to drop in 2016.

It would be hilarious for it to drop on April Fools Day. No one would believe it at first :lolbron:

This fukking guy :beli:

What if that means it will drop before the year end though? Surprise release on some Beyonce shyt :ohhh::ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
This fukking guy :beli:

What if that means it will drop before the year end though? Surprise release on some Beyonce shyt :ohhh::ohlawd:

Not happening. You will know about its release months ahead of time guaranteed. GRRM doesn't do that surprise shyt. He will announce on his blog when he is done writing it. Then it will take a few months for final editing and publishing.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Not happening. You will know about its release months ahead of time guaranteed. GRRM doesn't do that surprise shyt. He will announce on his blog when he is done writing it. Then it will take a few months for final editing and publishing.

What about recoriding the AudioBook?

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes

Truth.

:mjcry:I predict 2017 TWOW :mjcry:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
This!! I was definitely disappointed they built his character to be important, than he ends up going out like he did.
i guess it's to make doran waver in his support for dany :francis:

but i dont really like that, doran seems thick with arianne and she's ambivalent towards quentyn, and doran isn't an idiot to hate dany for not honoring a side-stepped sort-of marriage pact she didnt even know about

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Quentyn is probably a product of the mereenese knot grrm got himself into. He had to cut some loose ends somewhere and decided to just kill Quentyn.