A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Come on breh it's almost guaranteed this series ends with house stark back on its feet and the lannisters, freys and Boltons taking Ls.

Rickon Lord of winterfell :blessed:

Bran the watcher beyond the wall :blessed:

Sansa queen of the vale :ehh: maybe

Arya probably dead but not before doing serious damage

Jon targaryen king of the 7 kingdoms with his queen/aunt danarys :scust:/:blessed:

At least that's what I'm hoping for
It's a 'bitter sweet' ending according to Martin so most likely more Ls on deck for House Stark. :umad:

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Come on breh it's almost guaranteed this series ends with house stark back on its feet and the lannisters, freys and Boltons taking Ls.

Rickon Lord of winterfell :blessed:

Bran the watcher beyond the wall :blessed:

Sansa queen of the vale :ehh: maybe

Arya probably dead but not before doing serious damage

Jon targaryen king of the 7 kingdoms with his queen/aunt danarys :scust:/:blessed:

At least that's what I'm hoping for

I think Bran ends up being the psychic greenseer watching over his family from beyond the Wall. He's gonna pull strings beyond the scenes to make sure everybody is safe.

Rickon grows up hardbody and becomes like the old Stark kings....a true King of Winter. He'll have the love of the Wildlings too, growing up in Skaagos around Cannibals and Free Folk, so you might have an united North in the future. Gone are the old Honorable Starks. Rickon will be thorough as fukk with a wild ass wolf next to him.

Sansa....I can see her being the Lady of the Riverlands or the Lady of the Vale.

Arya dies....she kills somebody important before she dies though. A part of me thinks she'll get together with Gendry but, I think they'll just have a re-connection for a moment. She's not built to have a happy ending.

Jon....i think he dies too. Either Jon dies or Dany dies but, the two won't both make it out alive. Either Jon dies in the war with the White Walkers as a hero or he ends up in King's Landing raising his child by Dany but, Dany dies in the war or from childbirth or whatever. I kinda like Jon NOT becoming King. I like the reader and a few people in the story KNOWING that Jon is Rhaegar's son but, Jon still never getting the throne. Just being the hero who defeated the White Walkers.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I think Bran ends up being the psychic greenseer watching over his family from beyond the Wall. He's gonna pull strings beyond the scenes to make sure everybody is safe.

Rickon grows up hardbody and becomes like the old Stark kings....a true King of Winter. He'll have the love of the Wildlings too, growing up in Skaagos around Cannibals and Free Folk, so you might have an united North in the future. Gone are the old Honorable Starks. Rickon will be thorough as fukk with a wild ass wolf next to him.

Sansa....I can see her being the Lady of the Riverlands or the Lady of the Vale.

Arya dies....she kills somebody important before she dies though. A part of me thinks she'll get together with Gendry but, I think they'll just have a re-connection for a moment. She's not built to have a happy ending.

Jon....i think he dies too. Either Jon dies or Dany dies but, the two won't both make it out alive. Either Jon dies in the war with the White Walkers as a hero or he ends up in King's Landing raising his child by Dany but, Dany dies in the war or from childbirth or whatever. I kinda like Jon NOT becoming King. I like the reader and a few people in the story KNOWING that Jon is Rhaegar's son but, Jon still never getting the throne. Just being the hero who defeated the White Walkers.
i can live with that:yeshrug:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Now that I've caught up on the books, some of these theories are just :dahell:...

A visual explanation and analysis of Jojen Paste, a Song of Ice and Fire / Game of Thrones fan theory about Bran Stark and Jojen Reed.

This video contains major spoilers for Season 5 and Book 5.

A visual analysis of whether Ser Pounce, from A Song of Ice and Fire / Game of Thrones, is the prophesied hero Azor Ahai.

This video contains spoilers for Book 5 / Season 5. If you've read Book 5 or seen Season 5, you can watch this video without having anything significant spoiled. This video contains show-only spoilers – stuff that’s in the show but not the book.

Tical

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They cut Arianne because her plot will mostly involve Aegon who they had to cut for obvious reasons. Whereas in the books the Sand Snakes will probably be more involved in bringing down the Lannisters so it makes sense to keep them in the show.

What they should've done is cut Ellaria and sent Arianne to Kings Landing with Oberyn.

im not you

All Star
Daps
Yeah they gave Dorne the worst fight scene in the whole series. Wack. Areo Hotah needs some fight scenes badly.

Dorne also gave us the best fight scene in the series so far

I'm interested to see how Cersei will give that work to trystane once she finds out about her daughter

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
Dorne also gave us the best fight scene in the series so far
Which scenes are you referring to? Cause I thought the Dorne fight scenes were trash. The best fight scenes in this show go to the fight between Jon and the white walker imo.