A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

Streetcar

All Star
Daps
I hope Jon never finds out he is Rhaegar's son. The humble and honorable b*stard of Ned Stark who was forced to sit apart from the fam when he should have sat the Iron Throne, don't like it. He's already become Lord Commander and he's a fukking warg with a mystical wolf in his possession does he have to be a secret dragon riding prince ?

He's much better as the ''blotch' on the honorable Ned Stark's almost perfect reputation

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
Is anyone else following the "GRRM is about to announce the release of TWOW because of some random, cryptic messages on his blog" conspiracy theories? :troll:

I want to believe so bad. I'm sick of discussing the same shyt over and over again. I need that next book. :mjcry:

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
freys aint northmen :ufdup:

I know but, I see parallels there. The Reynes and Tarbecks were getting out of line and Tywin destroyed them. The Starks started off the series are honorable, just people but, I think by the end of the series, they become more like the Lannisters and crush their enemies. The Boltons and the Freys aren't making it out of the series.