A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

jericho

The North Remembers
Daps
Reppin

Streetcar

All Star
Daps
yeah its crazy how critical of others she us when she's a fukk up waiting to happen. some of her shyt is cool, that whole ":mjcry: my kids" shyt gets old fast. i can't put robb tully's death on her though, dude was just as stupid. marrying that broad, locking up hey wind cause she was scared.:scust: i fux with starkset, :pacspit: those two though.
Yeah I guess. Robb marrying Jeyne was stupid but having Jaime Lannister (especially with a sword hand) is a more valuable asset than Walder's bridge. Having Tywin Lannister by the balls and letting go is :why: This is a grown woman raised as a political tool.

I understand her kids are in danger (or she thinks some are dead) but tons of those men who wouldn't ever even get to talk to those Lady/Lordlings are just as dead and she never thinks of them. When she thinks of peace it's not for the smallfolk being raped and murdered or the soliders catching arrows. When bannermen were offering condolences she acting like she was mad they weren't reviving Ned. :scust:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Yeah I guess. Robb marrying Jeyne was stupid but having Jaime Lannister (especially with a sword hand) is a more valuable asset than Walder's bridge. Having Tywin Lannister by the balls and letting go is :why: This is a grown woman raised as a political tool.

I understand her kids are in danger (or she thinks some are dead) but tons of those men who wouldn't ever even get to talk to those Lady/Lordlings are just as dead and she never thinks of them. When she thinks of peace it's not for the smallfolk being raped and murdered or the soliders catching arrows. When bannermen were offering condolences she acting like she was mad they weren't reviving Ned. :scust:
is not walder's bridge, it's walder's army. you got war with lannisters (who just got high garden) and greyjoys just took your shyt. this dude chose his dikk over 10,000 swords.

Last edited:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Her chapters are good for Robb and the Riverlands/Vale but she is rude as hell and only criticizing people trying to help her, like that's literally how she thinks of everyone but Ned and sometimes Robb. She fukked up so many things and never acknowledges that. Her son is dead cause she was so stupid.
Cause Eddard gave that b1tch house training, but after he was gone she thought she was a boss, but she wasn't. I fukking hate her as a character, even LSH.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
is not walder's bridge, it's walder's army. you got war with lannisters (who just got high garden) and greyjoys just took your shyt. this dude chose his dikkb over 10,000 swords.
He was a fukking idiot, too. Gurm did a good job building his character. He was a pretty good strategist, and brave, but he was just a kid and once he felt that silk, it was over. His childish actions set it in motion, and then him trying to be honorable like Ned is what got him killed. You can't mix that sh1t.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Stannis should have ate the peach.
Any of you checking for this Top 50 Characters countdown on Tower of the Hand as voted by the fans? Some of the profiles are better than others.... here's the most recent http://towerofthehand.com/blog/2015/06/26-top-7-daenerys-targaryen/index.html

Assuming top 6 will be Jon Snow, Tyrion, Arya, Ned, Jaime & Davos in some order. Link http://towerofthehand.com/?tag=top characters
There was a recent poll on Reddit.
https://www.reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/3auo45/spoilers_all_rasoiafs_top_50_asoiaf_characters/

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
Definitely false unless GRRM changes his mind about its origins and throws it in at the last minute

Pre-release readings of ADWD Tyrion chapter have Illyrio trying to give Aegon a chest bust being busily rejected. Illyrio responds "there are things he must know"....there is then some arguing back and forth in a different language and Tyrion picks up the words "queen, dragon, and sword"

Its almost undoubtedly was a reference to Blackfyre, especially considering it was taken out of the final text. Perhaps GRRM thought it would be took much proof towards the Aegon Blackfyre theory too early.
Wouldn't arming Aegon with Blackfyre further prove he's fake? It was last seen with one of the Great b*stards...

I don't buy the theory as well.

Streetcar

All Star
Daps
is not walder's bridge, it's walder's army. you got war with lannisters (who just got high garden) and greyjoys just took your shyt. this dude chose his dikkb over 10,000 swords.
Yeah I can't defend that. It was dumb as fukk like going off on Edmure like he was as a little boy and his thirst for Karstark's head. Overall I think he was a pretty good warrior king especially for his age. None of these things were necessary.

Streetcar

All Star
Daps
Wouldn't arming Aegon with Blackfyre further prove he's fake? It was last seen with one of the Great b*stards...

I don't buy the theory as well.
I hope he's a Blackfyre. I like them and I want Bloodraven to watch him take the throne stuck in his tree as Aegon Blackfyre sits the throne. That's what he desserves for that fukk shyt he pulled on Aenys. :pacspit:

I also think a Blackfyre rebellion/Dance of Dragons hybrid with Aegon and Dany could top everything in the series. He needs to jack one of her dragons though.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
Yeah I can't defend that. It was dumb as fukk like going off on Edmure like he was as a little boy and his thirst for Karstark's head. Overall I think he was a pretty good warrior king especially for his age. None of these things were necessary.
The thing about it is, he was the King of the North, he needed to embrace the fact that he could do what he wanted. He should have marched on them mutha fukkas, never apologized, and told Frey what the fukk was what. Unapologetic, unwavering. The problem was, not all Robbs fault, old as Hoster Tully's as much as anyone's, its one thing to call him the "Late" its another thing if you are his liege lord and and you don't challenge the mutha fukkas loyalty.

Streetcar

All Star
Daps
The thing about it is, he was the King of the North, he needed to embrace the fact that he could do what he wanted. He should have marched on them mutha fukkas, never apologized, and told Frey what the fukk was what. Unapologetic, unwavering. The problem was, not all Robbs fault, old as Hoster Tully's as much as anyone's, its one thing to call him the "Late" its another thing if you are his liege lord and and you don't challenge the mutha fukkas loyalty.
Yeah true. They didn't need to be so accommodating to Walder but he did swear to marry her and suddenly set her aside which is a big insult. Kings insulting their lords like that especially if he's a boy it would bode well for the future and how he's seen throughout his kingdom. He couldn't have really known what he would do.

Greywind last hours knowing the homie was in danger but locked him up. :mjcry:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
:ohhh:damn. i never thought of it like that. :skip: the audacity of that shyt. :snoop:they really begged him to do some shyt he supposed to do. holster was too busy dying and having regrets over fukkin up lysa's ovaries. i gotta put that blame on edmure. your pops old and sick, you gotta step up and take his place on some mulan shyt.:yeshrug:

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
I hope he's a Blackfyre. I like them and I want Bloodraven to watch him take the throne stuck in his tree as Aegon Blackfyre sits the throne. That's what he desserves for that fukk shyt he pulled on Aenys. :pacspit:

I also think a Blackfyre rebellion/Dance of Dragons hybrid with Aegon and Dany could top everything in the series. He needs to jack one of her dragons though.
My honest belief is that Daemon was the true born son of Aegon the Unworthy and the "King" was Aemon the Dragonknight's b*stard.

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
:ohhh:damn. i never thought of it like that. :skip: the audacity of that shyt. :snoop:they really begged him to do some shyt he supposed to do. holster was too busy dying and having regrets over fukkin up lysa's ovaries. i gotta put that blame on edmure. your pops old and sick, you gotta step up and take his place on some mulan shyt.:yeshrug:

This is true; tywin's dad was actually alive and well when tywin decided to step up and wipe the Reynes/Tarbecks off the fukking planet. Didn't even tell him he was gonna do it :pachaha:

Last edited: