A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
GRRM said a character was doomed since he first introduced him/her who do yall think it is??

Gonna say Jorah lol

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
GRRM said a character was doomed since he first introduced him/her who do yall think it is??

Gonna say Jorah lol

as soon as i read that my mind went to littlefinger

Want to read these but I get bored easily when reading.. are audio books any good? how long do they run for?

yea go with the audio books breh. im up to book 3 now on my listen.

those subtle clues that the red wedding is about to happen tho :wow:

robb should have only agreed to walder frey's demand of an in person apology on neutral ground. i wish i could jump into the story on some last action hero shyt and warn robb of the freys and bolton's treachery :mjcry:

Chaval

Pro
Daps
anybody got links to the audiobooks to the books, i can't find free ones online:francis:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Welcome to the world of ice and fire. You are gonna be spending a lot of time taking it all in. Just a heads up, John Snows supposed father, Rhaegar Targarion, is the biggest b1tch a@@ phaggot in the whole planetos, word to @horse. kills ! He got bold, tried to have smoke with a real one, the laughing storm reborn, and caught his issue on the trident. You are gonna hear a lot from certain posters trying to catch wreck, talmbout "Rhaegar was this, Rhaegar was that", well mutha fukking Rhaegar is dead, and he died like bytch. He had the blood of the dragon, and Big Bob helped him spill it all over. Then the water ran his jewels
This shyt has me dying at work....dap +rep

But it's about that Griff Set lil nikka...THE PRINCE THAT WAS PROMISED :umad:

ALL HAIL AEGON, SIXTH OF THIS NAME, KING OF THE FIRST MEN, THE ANDALS, THE RHOYNAR, PROTECTOR OF THE REALM, LORD OF WESTEROS, ESSOS, AND ALL THAT shyt IN BETWEEN :pacspit:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
This shyt has me dying at work....dap +rep

But it's about that Griff Set lil nikka...THE PRINCE THAT WAS PROMISED :umad:

ALL HAIL AEGON, SIXTH OF THIS NAME, KING OF THE FIRST MEN, THE ANDALS, THE RHOYNAR, PROTECTOR OF THE REALM, LORD OF WESTEROS, ESSOS, AND ALL THAT shyt IN BETWEEN :pacspit:
So you just gonna shyt on me and my crew and then claim our cadet branch?

:camby:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Loco good lookks man:blessed: ur the goddamn man platanoo powerrrrr

That's a good fukking look, dawg. I don't need em, but you a real one for looking out.

No doubt brehs I love to spread that asoiaf love.

@Chaval if u got android get Smart audiobook from the play store to listen. It's the best app I tried. Idk shyt about iPhone tho.

Chaval

Pro
Daps
Good looks man that link works im now eating off of it , I ain't gonna have no life for the next couple of weeks :manny: and I got a iphone bro, and I use a pro version of a downloads app which downloads almost any type of file and then I convert the file and open it in the Vlc app I'm good , listening right now

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:heh: i love tinfoil theories, especially the haphazard way in which they're written

Bran Stark, is the Nights King reborn, Brandon the Builder Reborn that is why Bloodraven watched Bran from his birth, patiently waiting. They say that the name of the Nights King was erased from memory, but I think not. I think his real name was Brandon The Builder Stark. Brandon The Builder, the Nights King built various things in Westeros as payment or reparations after losing the Long Night. As part of the peace treaty, he built The Wall to keep men south, not to keep Others up north. Icepeople with icemagics are not stopped by an ice wall. But Children of The Forest may have placed a spell on it to keep them away.
:ehh: not sure if i buy in totally but seems reasonable, i guess. possibly has elements of truth

Brandon The Nights King Stark also built Storms End to defend against undead drowned men (wights) that will come from the Iron Islands. Now that there is no one with Stormking blood in the Stormlands (also Crownlands even though Tommen is nominally a Baratheon), this will be a huge opening for the Ironborn to wreak havoc throughout the Reach and Stormlands. Worst of all is that they will control Oldtown, where Azor Ahannister needs to bring his flaming sword to, along with Dawn to light the Hightower to recast the curtain of light over the realm of men that was extinguished by the Long Night.
:intoodeep: getting a little off track re: Ironborn on the far side of Westeros coming around to ravage Storm's End is a little weak, then we're jumping into near madness with Azor Ahai being Jaime Lannister and the sword of a Dornish house combining with him in Oldtown..it's a little much, yeah

Brandon The Builder Stark = Coldhands. When Bran asked him who Coldhands was and called him a monster, Coldhands replied: “I am your monster, Brandon Stark.” Almost no one calls Bran, “Brandon Stark.” Coldhands may have been introducing himself to Bran. I am your monster Brandon (The Builder) Stark.
ignoring the poor writing and complete lack of transition, i can again see where a speculative reader might get this, and i have no idea who coldhands is, so why not? the stress of Coldhands' sentence could be emphasized differently to reveal a different meaning? :yeshrug:

(Update: Coldhands =Daario).
nope, nevermind :russ: :russ: