A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Where y'all getting that Jon Snow is Rhaegar and Lyanna's son? Eddard told Robert that he knocked up some woman named Wylla. Then she killed herself in grief when he left.

:wow:

Wow you got a lot to learn

Wait till I tell ya that The Hound is alive, the 3 Eyed Crow is a 150 year old Targaryen, Jaq'en Hagar is chilling with Sam in Oldtown, Mance Rayder is in Winterfell and probably sent the pink letter, and Aegon aka Young Griff is a member of the Blackfyre bloodline but doesnt know it

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

Wait till I tell ya that The Hound is alive, the 3 Eyed Crow is a 150 year old Targaryen, Jaq'en Hagar is chilling with Sam in Oldtown, Mance Rayder is in Winterfell and probably sent the pink letter, and Aegon aka Young Griff is a member of the Blackfyre bloodline but doesnt know it
What about hotpie being Azor Ahai

Creepn

All Star
Daps

:why:

They found the hound's body and stole his helmet. In the show Brienne killed him...

I'm gonna have to see reciepts of your earlier predictions.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
@Creepn why are you trolling in here? Its makes no sense. Trolling just to get us to explain shyt? :dahell:

Literally NO ONE who has read asoiaf and visited internet forums is unaware of R + L = J.

Just seems like a weird thing to troll about.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Welcome to the world of ice and fire. You are gonna be spending a lot of time taking it all in. Just a heads up, John Snows supposed father, Rhaegar Targarion, is the biggest b1tch a@@ phaggot in the whole planetos, word to @horse. kills ! He got bold, tried to have smoke with a real one, the laughing storm reborn, and caught his issue on the trident. You are gonna hear a lot from certain posters trying to catch wreck, talmbout "Rhaegar was this, Rhaegar was that", well mutha fukking Rhaegar is dead, and he died like bytch. He had the blood of the dragon, and Big Bob helped him spill it all over. Then the water ran his jewels
@fact loves my style since he stans a dead character too

Sending me pms at 6 am talking bout "how u do it mane, I can't cope :mjcry:"

Lol, the difference is that Stannis doesn't care about legacy, all he cares about is his duty to the realm and saving the small folk from the impending threat of the others. your boy on the other hand, was all caught up in them songs and poems, and wouldn't squash a neep in a food fight, and then once he got a taste of that northern puzzy, went 730, and tried to play Bishop from juice. Robert smacked all the seasons out his mouth, caved his chicken chest in, and wrote his name across the stars at the trident. And on top of that, your boy was ready to jump out the window with JonCon on some abomination sh1t, looking over lands talmbout "this will all be yours someday, stick with me, I'll keep you in silk small clothes" :scust:

The great thing about this argument is I just need to direct you to HBO OnDemand to show you your cornucopia of L's

Meanwhile you out here pondering Rhaegar's existential purpose in the deep dark night

Let the late great veteran live and stop lashing out :ufdup:

Shoutout #davosset, where all half dead roaches scramble in light of their utter failure

giphy.gif
YOU nikkaS

Last edited:

Creepn

All Star
Daps
@Creepn why are you trolling in here? Its makes no sense. Trolling just to get us to explain shyt? :dahell:

Literally NO ONE who has read asoiaf and visited internet forums is unaware of R + L = J.

Just seems like a weird thing to troll about.
I'm not trolling. I avoided internet discussions forums even the show because I don't want the book spoiled for me. This is my first book discussion and was just wondering how y'all came up with all that. There were several explanations throughout the book that touched on Eddard's infidelity.

That's all. I thought I was just discussing something.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I'm not trolling. I avoided internet discussions forums even the show because I don't want the book spoiled for me. This is my first book discussion and was just wondering how y'all came up with all that. There were several explanations throughout the book that touched on Eddard's infidelity.

That's all. I thought I was just discussing something.
You got a lot if reading to do then breh. Mad theories about this series. There is a lot of subtle, hidden shyt in these books

Google is your friend for the following:

R + L = J
The Gravedigger is The Hound
Aegon Blackfyre
Who killed Balon Greyjoy
Who is Pate at the Citadel

Then after reading about the above generally accepted theories, start reading about the tinfoil theories. Go in westeros.org "a compendium of theories" thread. Go on asoiaf reddit and search through the all time top rated threads

If you have specific follow up questions, post them here and people will respond. But just posting generally "why do you think Jon is Rhaegars son" requires a large collection of info that is too long to post here and has been collected in other places already