A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
My favorite all time got actor performance in another role is Peter Dinklage in elf.

Call me an elf, ONE MORE TIME!

he's an angry elf he must be from the south pole

:dead:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
nah breh, you took enough L's these past two weeks, just know that there's an odd glory in death, and at least stannis did everything he could to save his family and preserve his legacy

:troll:
toasty-o.gif

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
It's really too bad that a lot of these young actors/actresses are in such a rush to get done with the show and move on to other projects, they don't seem to understand that they are destined to be typecast forever. The older, more established ones will be okay, but Emilia Clarke and Kit Harrington are already slowly heading down the Mark Hamil/Carrie Fisher path. If they were smart, they'd prolong this paycheck as long as possible and then embrace the comic con circuit. Or drop out of site for a couple years before putting themselves back out there in different roles.
that just comes with being on one of those long HBO series

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
nah breh, you took enough L's these past two weeks, just know that there's an odd glory in death, and at least stannis did everything he could to save his family and preserve his legacy
Lol, the difference is that Stannis doesn't care about legacy, all he cares about is his duty to the realm and saving the small folk from the impending threat of the others. your boy on the other hand, was all caught up in them songs and poems, and wouldn't squash a neep in a food fight, and then once he got a taste of that northern puzzy, went 730, and tried to play Bishop from juice. Robert smacked all the seasons out his mouth, caved his chicken chest in, and wrote his name across the stars at the trident. And on top of that, your boy was ready to jump out the window with JonCon on some abomination sh1t, looking over lands talmbout "this will all be yours someday, stick with me, I'll keep you in silk small clothes" :scust:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Welcome to the world of ice and fire. You are gonna be spending a lot of time taking it all in. Just a heads up, John Snows supposed father, Rhaegar Targarion, is the biggest b1tch a@@ phaggot in the whole planetos, word to @horse. kills ! He got bold, tried to have smoke with a real one, the laughing storm reborn, and caught his issue on the trident. You are gonna hear a lot from certain posters trying to catch wreck, talmbout "Rhaegar was this, Rhaegar was that", well mutha fukking Rhaegar is dead, and he died like bytch. He had the blood of the dragon, and Big Bob helped him spill it all over. Then the water ran his jewels
:damn: :dead:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Lol, the difference is that Stannis doesn't care about legacy, all he cares about is his duty to the realm and saving the small folk from the impending threat of the others. your boy on the other hand, was all caught up in them songs and poems, and wouldn't squash a neep in a food fight, and then once he got a taste of that northern puzzy, went 730, and tried to play Bishop from juice. Robert smacked all the seasons out his mouth, caved his chicken chest in, and wrote his name across the stars at the trident. And on top of that, your boy was ready to jump out the window with JonCon on some abomination sh1t, looking over lands talmbout "this will all be yours someday, stick with me, I'll keep you in silk small clothes" :scust:
The great thing about this argument is I just need to direct you to HBO OnDemand to show you your cornucopia of L's

Meanwhile you out here pondering Rhaegar's existential purpose in the deep dark night

Let the late great veteran live and stop lashing out :ufdup:

Shoutout #davosset, where all half dead roaches scramble in light of their utter failure

Creepn

All Star
Daps
Where y'all getting that Jon Snow is Rhaegar and Lyanna's son? Eddard told Robert that he knocked up some woman named Wylla. Then she killed herself in grief when he left.