A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Welcome to the world of ice and fire. You are gonna be spending a lot of time taking it all in. Just a heads up, John Snows supposed father, Rhaegar Targarion, is the biggest b1tch a@@ phaggot in the whole planetos, word to @horse. kills ! He got bold, tried to have smoke with a real one, the laughing storm reborn, and caught his issue on the trident. You are gonna hear a lot from certain posters trying to catch wreck, talmbout "Rhaegar was this, Rhaegar was that", well mutha fukking Rhaegar is dead, and he died like bytch. He had the blood of the dragon, and Big Bob helped him spill it all over. Then the water ran his jewels

:dwillhuh:

Man, this world is crazy.

The snowman is Azor Ahai reborn right?

Or "The Dragon shall have three heads"

Azor Ahai is really coming back as Snowman, Dany, and tyrion.

IDK, I am really thinking I am going to have to read these books. This world dude created is wild.

I probably spent 30 hours this week reading up on this book, and said theory's.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

IDK, I am really thinking I am going to have to read these books. This world dude created is wild.

Remember all those interesting theories you read about Stannis?

Oh you didn't? Yeah me neither. Who the fukk would bother to create theories about some middle child c-level cocksucker? :heh:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
So apparently the book and the show have caught up with each other. So as a fan of the Snowman, I went down the rabbit hole looking for answers. Never read the books, but holy shyt this world is a lot deeper then I thought.

What is your guys thoughts with this 3 dragon thing. Snowman, Dany, and tyrion being all Targs?

My head is kinda spinning reading up on all this stuff.

Its pretty clear that Jon's father is Rhaegar Targaryen. You'll see people calling it a "theory"....but its a theory the same way that evolution is a theory. There is a preponderance of evidence and everything fits. But lets be clear. Jon Snow aint no fukking Targaryen :ufdup:. I don't even care if Rhaegar and Lyanna married on the Isle of Faces in front of the Old Gods. I still aint calling him Jon Targ :ufdup:. That boy is Stark blood through and through.

As far as Tyrion goes, I hope he isn't a Targaryen. He very well could be though. The two pieces of evidence that are most important to me are his eye color (1 green and 1 black.....similar to the "greens" fighting the "blacks" in the Dance of Dragons) and the other piece of evidence just being the fact his mother died in childbirth. It would be a narrative parallel that Dany, Jon, and Tyrion are all fathered by Targaryens and their mothers all 3 died in childbirth. Kings Blood in their veins. Death paying for life.

Welcome to the world of ice and fire. You are gonna be spending a lot of time taking it all in. Just a heads up, John Snows supposed father, Rhaegar Targarion, is the biggest b1tch a@@ phaggot in the whole planetos, word to @horse. kills ! He got bold, tried to have smoke with a real one, the laughing storm reborn, and caught his issue on the trident. You are gonna hear a lot from certain posters trying to catch wreck, talmbout "Rhaegar was this, Rhaegar was that", well mutha fukking Rhaegar is dead, and he died like bytch. He had the blood of the dragon, and Big Bob helped him spill it all over. Then the water ran his jewels

:mjlol:

Dapped, repped, and quoted. Sorry @horse. kills

:dahell:

Just read the damn books. They are brilliant. You will have 3-6 months of reading material right there, then enough internet threads to read to hold you over just until the next book comes out or the next season of GoT starts

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes

Read the books.

Then you can join us in our wait for the end of the long night, when it's been foretold that a hero will put an end to the world's suffering by finally announcing a release date for The Winds of Winter. Until then though, we will be making up theories and having arguments over which king was the worst ruler in Westeros history...
It was Aegon IV

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes

:dead:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Read the books.

Then you can join us in our wait for the end of the long night, when it's been foretold that a hero will put an end to the world's suffering by finally announcing a release date for The Winds of Winter. Until then though, we will be making up theories and having arguments over which king was the worst ruler in Westeros history...
It was Aegon IV

Was gonna dap this, then I saw you called Aegon IV the worst and for a second thought it was Egg and I damn near broke the Reply button getting ready to defend the gawd

But then I realized that he was Aegon V. Close call :ufdup:

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Its pretty clear that Jon's father is Rhaegar Targaryen. You'll see people calling it a "theory"....but its a theory the same way that evolution is a theory. There is a preponderance of evidence and everything fits. But lets be clear. Jon Snow aint no fukking Targaryen :ufdup:. I don't even care if Rhaegar and Lyanna married on the Isle of Faces in front of the Old Gods. I still aint calling him Jon Targ :ufdup:. That boy is Stark blood through and through.

As far as Tyrion goes, I hope he isn't a Targaryen. He very well could be though. The two pieces of evidence that are most important to be are his eye color (1 green and 1 black.....similar to the "greens" fighting the "blacks" in the Dance of Dragons) and the other piece of evidence just being the fact his mother died in childbirth. It would be a narrative parallel that Dany, Jon, and Tyrion are all fathered by Targaryens and their mothers all 3 died in childbirth. Kings Blood in their veins. Death paying for life.

They pretty much confirmed the R+L = J shyt on the show right. With the whole Littlefinger Sansa talk?

The Tyrion stuff kinda blew my mind, then got into the whole eye colour stuff, which I kinda glazed over.. I really need to read these books.

Much appreciated for simplifying it for me. This world is wild.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Its crazy how deep these books are.

I have re-read AFFC/ADWD before, but I never re-read the first 3 books. So I'm about done with my re-read of A Game of Thrones, and I'm like :merchant:at all this little shyt here and there.

All the Wyman Manderly shyt from ADWD was set up way back in AGOT. I'm like :why:this dude GRRM is crazy. And Bran's entire upcoming storyline from book 6 is all heavily foreshadowed in AGOT. Plus reading Sansa in her early stages and knowing what she is becoming now is :obama:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Its crazy how deep these books are.

I have re-read AFFC/ADWD before, but I never re-read the first 3 books. So I'm about done with my re-read of A Game of Thrones, and I'm like :merchant:at all this little shyt here and there.

All the Wyman Manderly shyt from ADWD was set up way back in AGOT. I'm like :why:this dude GRRM is crazy. And Bran's entire upcoming storyline from book 6 is all heavily foreshadowed in AGOT. Plus reading Sansa in her early stages and knowing what she is becoming now is :obama:
I'm listening to them on tape and just started ACOK

I noticed the Bran stuff in AGOT but what Wyman clues are you talking about?

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I'm listening to them on tape and just started ACOK

I noticed the Bran stuff in AGOT but what Wyman clues are you talking about?

When Robb starts to call the banners they clearly talk about Wyman not being able march and sending his sons in his place. They are the focus of like just 2 paragraphs or so. On first read, you would just gloss over it. But knowing later about Wyman Manderly post-Red Wedding, you begin to notice this and be like :whoo: he's been setting up so much shyt so subtlely.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I gotta figure out whether it counts as spoilers if I start stanning the GOAT Arthur Dayne before season 6 now:patrice:

Never thought I'd see the day that the GOAT came to life on the big screen

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
10629805_937570309623229_5912435617421680677_n.jpg

I never noticed this before