A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
ellaria's plan was fukking stupid. i mean what was her plan if myrcella had kissed trystane once they boarded the boat? the heir of dorne dies just like that?
rushed plotlines

This season was weak because of how they chose to rush through events...not because the books were dry. Most people's problems with the books were that certain characters were in one and not in the other.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I've heard the theories behind Stannis becoming LC, but how does Jorah do it? When will he cross the narrow sea again & how?

my thought is that jorah survives the fight against the others when he arrives with dany and her army. he realizes he will never have dany and decides to follow his father's footsteps and hold the wall for her. nothing to back this up with tho :manny: just wild tin foil.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
So apparently the book and the show have caught up with each other. So as a fan of the Snowman, I went down the rabbit hole looking for answers. Never read the books, but holy shyt this world is a lot deeper then I thought.

What is your guys thoughts with this 3 dragon thing. Snowman, Dany, and tyrion being all Targs?

My head is kinda spinning reading up on all this stuff.

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
Great Northern Conspiracy. I want to see that shyt play out, slowly and beautifully and bloody. This past season, they made it seem like all there with in the North were the Boltons and 2 or 3 other random nyggas.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
So apparently the book and the show have caught up with each other. So as a fan of the Snowman, I went down the rabbit hole looking for answers. Never read the books, but holy shyt this world is a lot deeper then I thought.

What is your guys thoughts with this 3 dragon thing. Snowman, Dany, and tyrion being all Targs?

My head is kinda spinning reading up on all this stuff.
Welcome to the world of ice and fire. You are gonna be spending a lot of time taking it all in. Just a heads up, John Snows supposed father, Rhaegar Targarion, is the biggest b1tch a@@ phaggot in the whole planetos, word to @horse. kills ! He got bold, tried to have smoke with a real one, the laughing storm reborn, and caught his issue on the trident. You are gonna hear a lot from certain posters trying to catch wreck, talmbout "Rhaegar was this, Rhaegar was that", well mutha fukking Rhaegar is dead, and he died like bytch. He had the blood of the dragon, and Big Bob helped him spill it all over. Then the water ran his jewels