Cersei has like a million tattoos brehs
I had no idea
1403863-lena-headey-attends-the-premiere-of-950x0-1.jpg

Super Cheech

I Feel So Westcoast
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles / SOHH Icey
Brehs the day is quickly approaching where I can no longer partake in online game of thrones talk and fukkery. Makes me sad, once jon gets knifed up at the wall, and maybe before, I'm gonna have to go ghost mode.

That fat fukk needs to finish the next book asap.

:mjcrybeard:

jericho

The North Remembers
Daps
Reppin
Lena Headey plays the perfect Cersei, but I wonder what it would have been like if Tricia Helfer (Six from BSG) got the part. Heard it came down to these two

tricia-helfer-8.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
they can cgi out Tats breh. I remember reading they did it for Tom Hardy when he played Bane.

But i guess that it's a confirmed body double :francis:

Let's be clear though....the scene is going to be mostly Lena. There are ways to cover tattoos. Its just that if you see titties, chances are its her double (who apparently is her spitting image).

Why do people care about that anyway? Yall that desperate to see her t*ts? :upsetfavre:Who cares, watch 300. That satam55 thirst is spreading

Killakidkano

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
England
Let's be clear though....the scene is going to be mostly Lena. There are ways to cover tattoos. Its just that if you see titties, chances are its her double (who apparently is her spitting image).

Why do people care about that anyway? Yall that desperate to see her t*ts? :upsetfavre:Who cares, watch 300. That satam55 thirst is spreading

:russ:

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
My man Jon Targaryen putting in work with the valyrian steel sword!!

Oh man i have been dying to see that since I first read the books :damn:

People can talk shyt about the show, but this right here was so on point. It was exactly what I imagined Hardhome would look like.

Dead things in the water.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
where would yaw rank this episode? definitely top 5 right?

:mjcry: sam why you ain't stfu? olly definitely about to pull the stab move.

i was kinda expecting a little more from the tyrion/danerys interaction, maybe that shyt just got overshadowed.

torrmund whooped that nikkas ass.:pachaha:

i was scared for a while the hooded dude rowing the boat was gonna turn heel, definitely olly though.

i ain't gotta say much about the battle, shyt speaks for itself.:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
I am NOT a sex offender
I liked the Tyrion/Dany interaction myself. Enjoyed their little chat about having father's who are total a$$holes, also liked Tyrion pointing out the idea that maybe the Westorsi grass isn't exactly greener, and she can do the best good where she is. It presented him as a capable consular to her.

The battle was the most amazing and riveting thing I've seen out of this show. I'd say I've seen on TV but I only watch like 3 other shows besides this one.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
My man Jon Targaryen putting in work with the valyrian steel sword!!

Oh man i have been dying to see that since I first read the books :damn:
it wasnt the sword tho was it breh. i thought it was at first but that was some azor ahai shyt

also, per the tyrion/danaerys conversation, why would stannis see dany's right to the throne as illegitimate? forget the show's time crunch and remember when stannis was crowing about how he didn't really wanna be a king but it was his duty as the next in line blah blah blah.

if dany were to show up as a targaryen, wouldn't stannis, provided he doesn't make a mockery of his own moral code as he is so wont to do, just have to be like :ehh:

Last edited: