A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Because Tommen looks and IS all Lannister....there's no way he could pass for Baratheon because he isn't. Jon looks like a Stark because he has a Stark parent. Sansa has a tully parent...Tommen's parents are both Lannisters....so he can't even TRY and pass. People already were talking when they saw Joffery.
Yeah we know that because Bran saw Jaime getting up in those familial guts
And various other conversations of course

But if Jon = 1/2 Stark = looks all Stark is legit
Why can't Cersei say Tommen is 1/2 Lannister so looks all Lannister?

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

Cat's aready out of the bag breh...Get drunk one good time around the wrong people and you the nikka who drinks too much

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR

That's what cersei is saying now and that's what she is protecting by killing Roberts b*stards. Saying tommen and the other 2 are Baratheon but look like they momma is perfectly fine, until the 17 b*stards that all look like Robert come out.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Cat's aready out of the bag breh...Get drunk one good time around the wrong people and you the nikka who drinks too much

That's what cersei is saying now and that's what she is protecting by killing Roberts b*stards. Saying tommen and the other 2 are Baratheon but look like they momma is perfectly fine, until the 17 b*stards that all look like Robert come out.
Yeah this makes sense

I'm more asking theoretically. If the seed is so strong, why is no one up in arms about Robb looking Tully like, and he was born when Ned was away :usure:

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
They’re also searching for a trio of young boys with very specific descriptions. My instinct says another flashback- perhaps this time via the weirwood network?

• A large boy, with an actor who is 10-12 but playing 7 or 8. He’s described as “a clever boy” who seems too large for his age. He’s big and tall but not fat. “Characterful squat features” are a plus for this part. it’s specified that this is a one-time appearance.
  • 12 year old boy, with brown hair and blue eyes. He needs to use a Northern accent. He has scenes where he has to spar with a wooden sword.
    The length of the role isn’t specified.
  • 7 year old boy with dark brown hair, a narrow face and green eyes. He also has a Northern accent. He also spars with the wooden sword, so it’s safe to assume it’s the same scene. This role is similarly open-ended, the description only stating that the character is being ‘introduced.’

A boy too big for his age, another boy the same age with a Northern accent and an older boy with a Northern accent

Sounds like Robert, Ned and Brandon :wow:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Lol@ the High Sparrow asking Cersei what they'll find when they strip away her finery

Damn I'm slow for not catching that the 1st time I watched.

I think it was a little foreshadowing with Direct to DVD Dario too when he told Dany to kill the great masters during the games at the pit. Pretty sure Drogon is going to handle that

Cats in the show thread talking about Stannis murking Shireen cause Sylese crying in that season trailer. I think she's crying because Stannis will send Melisandre back to Winterfell for trying to insist on burning Shireen and that's how she's back for when Jon gets American Me'd by Ollie and company.

And Jon getting knifed up is going to be a huge ass L for #Starkset to deal with during the offseason while the other crews run their yaps.

They gon throw him off the tier :mjcry:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Brehs the day is quickly approaching where I can no longer partake in online game of thrones talk and fukkery. Makes me sad, once jon gets knifed up at the wall, and maybe before, I'm gonna have to go ghost mode.

That fat fukk needs to finish the next book asap.

I was planning on doing this but between the office, school, friends and the internet is gonna be impossible to avoid spoilers, plus that fat fukk will surely dies before finishing the series so I might as well stick to the show and get some sort of closing :yeshrug::mjcry:

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was planning on doing this but between the office, school, friends and the internet is gonna be impossible to avoid spoilers, plus that fat fukk will surely dies before finishing the series so I might as well stick to the show and get some sort of closing :yeshrug::mjcry:

Dude I was saying that the other day, dude needs to hit the gym and get healthy if he's planning on taking twenty more years to finish two books. Ill be reading theories online and then suddenly just remember that it's gonna be a long asssss time til I get any answers.

Stephen King would've been knocked these out.

Yeah I'm a lil salty.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
why she have to get a body double? :mjcry: all the other women got naked with no problem.

Last edited: