A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
Show Theon will never get the same love as book Theon :mjcry:

Book!Theon has got some drive to stop being Reek and go back to being Theon.

Show!Theon is just a soulless crushed vermin :mjcry: You get the feeling he's gonna die as Reek :snoop:

Tyene straight up pulled an Arianne move on the show tonight. I'm not even upset that Arianne isn't on the show now :ehh:

I'm still upset :birdman: The whole Doran/Arianne relationship was a cool little subplot bc Arianne had political power.

Now the Sand Snakes are b*stards... they can fight (terribly), poison people or seduce them, but they don't got influence to be launching political conspiracies.

Plus Arianne as heir to Sunspear >>>>>>> boring ass Trystane making eyes at Myrcella :dead:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
-jon stabbed Episode 8.

I guess it will explain his stabbing at hardhome?

Not happening:

S05E09 "The Dance of Dragons"
Jon returns to the Wall; Arya runs into someone from her past; Mace visits the Iron Bank; Stannis faces a difficult decision; Daenerys oversees a celebration of athleticism.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
He's not in this season, we were told months ago

Extras on the set of the penance walk already confirmed she used a body double and nipple pasties during filming. But I guess that doesn't necessarily mean that they didn't sneak a different nude shot in for an interior scene or something
Dam she's not bout it bout it:aicmon:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
sansas ain't even been in winterfell that long, it's way too early for reek to be breaking her

if jon is coming back to the wall.... Ollie gonna stab him. :lupe:

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Not happening:

Jon returns to the Wall; Arya runs into someone from her past; Mace visits the Iron Bank; Stannis faces a difficult decision; Daenerys oversees a celebration of athleticism.
Thought it might draw parallels with Robb caging grey wind at the twins

But unless it's a jumping off point for us to see Jon becoming a stronger warg, it was a lazy way to rescue Sam and gilly

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
@fact

Your boy better not even consider putting Shireen to the torch :ufdup:

All good will shall be lost:ufdup:

I been on his side despite my Old Gods allegiance, he's gonna embarass us all :lupe:
For 1, this sh1t is obviously not canon, and Not sure how much I trust D&D to properly make decisions like this, and 2, :mjcry: I'm sure if the one true king has to do something, all the true believers will find some way to come to terms with it, as he is just and dutiful, and we must remain the same

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
For 1, this sh1t is obviously not canon, and Not sure how much I trust D&D to properly make decisions like this, and 2, :mjcry: I'm sure if the one true king has to do something, all the true believers will find some way to come to terms with it, as he is just and dutiful, and we must remain the same

:childplease: There's nothing just and dutiful about putting your own innocent daughter to the torch. If Stannis does that it's bushes status for him and his fukk ass stans

:birdman:

Tical

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not happening:

those episode guides can be deceiving. it could just be referring to his body being returned to the Wall.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Aight brehs i haven't watched single ep from this season for a few reasons:
1. HBO's shock nudity/sex scene gimmick is annoying as hell to me
2. Dope characters being written out/absorbed by another character, add that to half my favorites already being dead...... :smhcraig:
3. The show "seemingly" making pointless changes to events/decisions that were perfectly fine (sansa really in winterfell with ramsay right now tho :mindblown::why:)
4. ^^^^This leading to possible spoilers for book brehs
5. Even tho i haven't watched a single episode, something is telling me this season isn't as epic/swagged out as last season :patrice: just based on where the plot's at right now and the characters involved this was prolly the hardest section for me to read through(Cersei/Dany/Sam :sleep: ) so i can only imagine seeing it on screen
6. I aint heard or seen a single metion of my Iron Island goons :stopitslime: they kept the book story gully during it's dry points, im tryna see my nikkas thrive in HD

7. i genuinely enjoy the book more :manny:

but if GRRM's gonna be a fukkboi and be goin out to clubs and shyt :patrice: may as well watch the show to pass the time

am i gonna be disappointed in this season brehs? :comeon:

and @Adam3000 if you're going to respond to this post, keep it BRIEF nikka :ufdup: i aint tryna read an essay, a simple ya or nay will do :myman:

Last edited: