A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
What do you think the chances are LSH ends up in the show at some point? Maybe a teaser in 10?
Also, from the brief fan description of GRRM's appearance this weekend, he is less than thrilled about the Sansa rape, and he teased that R+L=J might not be true, in relation to Jon being at the TOJ anyway. IDK, I guess we will have to wait for more accounts from fans that were there.
Also, my thoughts on LSH is that they skip it altogether, it would be too hard for the show to go back and tell the story, I just suspect some kind of big swerve at the end of this season and I have no idea what it could be.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
What do you think the chances are LSH ends up in the show at some point? Maybe a teaser in 10?
Also, from the brief fan description of GRRM's appearance this weekend, he is less than thrilled about the Sansa rape, and he teased that R+L=J might not be true, in relation to Jon being at the TOJ anyway. IDK, I guess we will have to wait for more accounts from fans that were there.
I wrote off LSH long ago when Michelle Fairley herself said it wasnt happening, but it is never 100% until D&D say so

I think the swerve is going to be whatever happens to Shireen....whatever scene it is where Selyse is falling down crying in the trailer

I dont think we will see any other swerves. This is whats left in my opinion based on pace and foreshadowing:

-wildlings vs white walkers at Hardhome
- Cersei penance walk
-robert strong introduction
-daznaks pit
-dany meeting khalasaar
-jon stabbed
-varys killing pycele/kevan
-shireen potential death
-arya kills trant
-theon rescues sansa
-brienne either meets stannis or helps with sansa
-balon killed

Thats a pretty packed 3 episodes

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
I wrote off LSH long ago when Michelle Fairley herself said it wasnt happening, but it is never 100% until D&D say so

I think the swerve is going to be whatever happens to Shireen....whatever scene it is where Selyse is falling down crying in the trailer

I dont think we will see any other swerves. This is whats left in my opinion based on pace and foreshadowing:

-wildlings vs white walkers at Hardhome
- Cersei penance walk
-robert strong introduction
-daznaks pit
-dany meeting khalasaar
-jon stabbed
-varys killing pycele/kevan
-shireen potential death
-arya kills trant
-theon rescues sansa
-brienne either meets stannis or helps with sansa
-balon killed

Thats a pretty packed 3 episodes
I know something is going to happen to Shireen, I am just trying to block it out, I just hope they don't turn Stannis's character again and have him approve of it, I think they have done a good job this year with his character and if they turn him into a scumbag :mjcry:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
and off topic, the podcast "Drunk on ice & fire" is really fukking entertaining. The two brothers that do the show actually get me to laugh, which is very difficult to do with these podcasts. Y'all should check it out if you get the opportunity.

Tical

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

-wildlings vs white walkers at Hardhome Episode 8
- Cersei penance walk Episode 10
-robert strong introduction Episode 10
-daznaks pit Episode 9
-dany meeting khalasaar Cut
-jon stabbed Episode 8
-varys killing pycele/kevan Episode 10 (final scene of the season)
-shireen potential death Episode 10
-arya kills trant Episode 9
-theon rescues sansa Episode 10
-brienne either meets stannis or helps with sansa Episode 10
-balon killed Mentioned off screen in Episode 10

Based of episode guides, trailers and set photos that is my best shot at predicting when everything goes down.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
Stannis is already a kinslayer:sas1:
Shadow baby, so unless anyone saw Stannis in the physical form, and are willing to swear it before the old Gods and the new.......
jdq2EDc.gif