A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
cool episode

maester aemon about to having me reading those egg and dunk books been putting them shyts off for a while. his death Kinda seemed like an afterthought though.

:scust: @ stannis getting ready to become a 2x kinslayer.
why the fukk would jon leave ghost? :mindblown:

:ooh: sam got fukked up. don't care about what he got going citadel please. :feedme::dead: @ him moaning though.

:whoo:okay sand snakes, way to rebound. :obama: :whew: thought that chick was a kid, that's a grown woman :noah: thank god bronn ain't die. still need that bronn prequel.

:dead: at ser jorah thinking he was gonna spartacus us way back into danerys' good graces. kinda disappointed that they was slaves for only one damn episode. jorah ain't even get tatted up. :beli:

cersei finally got hers though. :blessed: hope they don't pull no body double shyt.:sadcam: does keavan only got 3 episodes?:ohhh:

Last edited:

tjwettem

#StarkSet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#StarkSet
if bran doesn't make at least one appearance this season I'm gonna be upset. That nikka should be tangled up in his weirwood throne by now, viewing events from the past. I feel like thats too much for the show to throw at us in the last few episodes though. Holding out hope that this is how R+L=J is revealed in TWOW.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
if bran doesn't make at least one appearance this season I'm gonna be upset. That nikka should be tangled up in his weirwood throne by now, viewing events from the past. I feel like thats too much for the show to throw at us in the last few episodes though. Holding out hope that this is how R+L=J is revealed in TWOW.

He's not in this season, we were told months ago

What do you mean

Extras on the set of the penance walk already confirmed she used a body double and nipple pasties during filming. But I guess that doesn't necessarily mean that they didn't sneak a different nude shot in for an interior scene or something

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
So, was that a Strong Belwas cameo/nod to the guy who freed Tyrion? Reddit seems to think so :lupe:

b8O2VAh.jpg

tjwettem

#StarkSet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#StarkSet
http://postimg.org/image/n8yos8c6d/full/

shows credit for benjen stark being in episode 10 of this season, guess this means benjen really isn't dead and we can expect him to return to the story in TWOW.

edit: imdb has been wrong before so take this with a grain of salt.

Last edited: