A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Sand snakes :snoop: that whole scene looked so amateur. Could have at least have them nikkas sneaking in the Damn castle at night and not in the afternoon.

they should have just kept jamie going to the riverlands and running into lady stoneheart. i would rather see that than these weak ass dorne scenes.

maybe doran and areo hotah can save this shyt but i doubt it.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:camby:

It wasn't that bad. He didn't make Theon eat her p*ssy or let his dogs fukk her

As far as rapes go, it was about as least-bad as they could have made it

Or are rapes somehow better when you are less familiar with the character?:rudy:

Yes of course it is. It is less traumatic certainly. It could've been way worse of course but it was pretty rough to watch/listen to that happen to such familiar characters (Sansa and Reek)

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I just re-watched the last ep and thought of something. Since D & D knows the ending, what if they're trolling us and just ruined the R+L theory? What if when the series ends we find out that Maester Aemon was unintentionally stating a fact when he said Dany was the last Targ in the world?
What about Aegon?

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Sand snakes :snoop: that whole scene looked so amateur. Could have at least have then nikkas sneaking in the Damn castle at night and not in the afternoon.

they should have just kept jamie going to the riverlands and running into lady stoneheart. i would rather see that than these weak ass dorne scenes.

maybe doran and areo hotah can save this shyt but i doubt it.

THEM BYTCHES DON'T EVEN HAVE MUSCLE TONE :mindblown:

ACCENT IS HORRIBLE AND I HATE THOSE POINTY BOOTS
mexicanpointyboots.jpg

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
What about Aegon?
Could be a show thing..where Dany is the last Targ on TV but not the books. Since he won't be on the show that could mean he isn't importatm to the end game.

THEM BYTCHES DON'T EVEN HAVE MUSCLE TONE :mindblown:

ACCENT IS HORRIBLE AND I HATE THOSE POINTY BOOTS
mexicanpointyboots.jpg
Breh......:wtf: I didn't even notice the boots. Now I gotta go re-watch that scene.

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Can someone explain what's going on in dorne and how this is supposed to play out. I'm having a hard time figuring it out with Jamie and Bron there and their ommision of characters like Quentyn and Arianne

Last edited:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
they just replaced "arya" with sansa. ramsay a sick nikka. i don't see it as a big deal.:yeshrug:

i didn't think tyrion and jorah would be enslaved. i wish that would have happened the way it did in the books.

:lupe: this nikka petyr never ceases to amaze me.
man the and snakes are so wack.:mjcry:might be my biggest disappointment in the show period.

i hope cersei gets hers soon. lancel fukked her, she should of been the first one arrested. tommen weenie ass making me miss jofferey.

:dead: @ the queen of thorns smelling shyt. cersei don't know who she fukking with.

is this season 10 episodes?

this..the sand snakes are supposed to be fearsome as hell :beli:

Littlefinger playing all sides breh....At this point I don't even see how he's even supposed to get his when every side is gonna look at him like a hero. Cersei so fukking dumb.:snoop: Can't wait to see the Faith get at her too...Looks like epi 7 will be hardhome and epi 8 we gon get the fighting pits.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
That Dorne fight was a fukking joke, whoever directed that should be fed to a Dragon :mindblown:

and I can't believe we aren't getting the Winterfell fukkery with the Manderlys and the Freys, the lack of humor in this show is really hurting it imo.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
I love the show, always have. I started reading the books after watching the show. I don't mind the deviations and leaving characters out. I don't even mind the easily identifiable pandering to the show watchers.

What I do mind is lazy, fukking corny TV and we're getting a lot of that shyt lately, dating back to Bran's subplot last season. Just lazy and corny shyt. Corny dialogue, corny acting, corny designs. Too much corny lately. Too rushed at parts. Too lazy in writing. Characters just travelings hundreds and thousands of miles in a week or less. No character development. Cheesy 80s characters introductions.

Obviously some of the other subplots are still going strong.

Very disappointing season so far.