A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Not unlikely for Jon & Bran to meet up again :ehh:

im thinking they meet up again as wargs inside summer and ghost.

u know what i always forget about? nymeria and her pack of probably 100 wolves by now. imagine arya shows up to the riverlands with 100 wolves and a direwolf at her back ready to tear up freys :ahh:

imagine nymeria gets pregnant and has a little pack of 5 more direwolves :banderas:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
this was somebody's post in reddit

There was a post a couple of months back that had a letter written by GRRM himself to his editor. This was years ago, as he was starting to write AGOT, and was sending in the first couple of chapters to his editor along with his letter outlining his plan for the series at that point.

Let it be said that a lot has changed since that time. Originally it was going to be a trilogy: A Game of Thrones, A Dance with Dragons, The Winds of Winter.

A Game of Thrones was meant to cover the material covered up to the end of ASOS. Then there was going to be a five year gap in the story, where it picks up with Dany's invasion of Westeros in ADWD. Finally, when the country was pretty well ruined, the Others would invade in TWOW.

The truth is, after five books (FIVE!), we're still only up to the beginning of the second book in his original plan. Not a comforting thought for those who doubt the series will ever be finished.

this man wrote himself into a huge hole brehs :heh: we gonna end up with a condensed and rushed ending unless he pulls off some amazing writing.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
:dwillhuh: i make one stupid comment about rhaegar making diss songs to all the lords and vassals ( :mjlol: ) and it spun off into a back and forth with fan theory slinging

@Jax my bad if i'm in any way responsible for it :to:
Nah, you did nothing, just help me if some fukk boys drop actual spoilers by reporting, I gotta clean that shyt up for fukkery reasons.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh: i make one stupid comment about rhaegar making diss songs to all the lords and vassals ( :mjlol: ) and it spun off into a back and forth with fan theory slinging

@Jax my bad if i'm in any way responsible for it :to:

Nah, it wasnt you breh. That post was hilarious doe :russ: them fools where going out of nowhere.

Meanwhile...Rhaegar was in the studio was like...
tupac-hit-em-up-o.gif

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
i've really taken the R+L=J shyt for granted. show thread still takes robert's tale of his rebellion as gospel :ehh: the naivete is kind of charming :mjcry:

I like it. I think it will make the reveal (or at least the question) that much more powerful. I swear Robert's Rebellion is AT LEAST worth a mini-series or an anime. Imagine seeing the Sword of the Morning chilling with that blade, Gerold the Bull and Whent with his Bat helm.

"I looked for you on the Trident".

"We weren't there..."

"...And woe to the Usurper had we been...."

:wow: