A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
What if he goes to King's Landing, settles whatever he needs to settle, then heads to the Vale to pick up an army. Rides back to Winterfell and heel turns to kill the Boltons and take Winterfell. Then the north daps him and he offers to marry Sansa and become lord of the north and the Vale...
:wow:
i guess it's possible given his plan in the books to unite falcon and direwolf. depends on how far off course DB and DW are going :yeshrug:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I see no reason to believe that LF's plan in the books is any different than in the show. All Sansa being in Winterfell changes is Ramsay's cruelty is judged in regards to a character people like and they can cut out Jeyne/Arya Karstark that the TV audience has little reason to care about and with Sansa in their places the actions of Theon and Jon will carry the necessary emotional weight. Also saves them from having to cast a whole crop of actors and do more sets for Eyrie scenes.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I don't miss any of these cut characters other than my dude Marwyn the Mage

Victorian and them would have been dope, but I don't necessarily miss them on the show since its spread so thin already as it is.....I mean Rickon and Bran can't even get no screen time:francis:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
greyjoys need their own spinoff :francis:

you know all their respective plans to sit the iron throne are gonna fail laughably :mjlol: you could tell their story almost completely independently, just weaving in and out of the GOT storyline as necessary without having to realign anything

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
there's no way a guy that cunning and connected hasn't heard what so many others have of ramsey. dude was lying to make sansa more at ease

she wont get tortured, theon will save her with LF's help, but she will come real close
Been listening to a few podcasts and a lot of people seem to agree that LF was lying about not knowing Ramsey. We'll see I guess

Can't wait till Sunday tho, my last day in leak watcher purgatory and finally get a new ep next week:blessed:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
They killed off Ser Barriston :wow:

I had a feeling like he was going to die soon in the books, but Jesus Christ - I did not see that coming :wow:

I don't think he is dead.....why would Grey Worm save him from getting his throat slit if he was dead anyway? And if they left his death up in the air at the end of the episode, why would they then show him on his funeral bed in the first clip of next week's episode?

I think he is alive, but gravely wounded. I hope:lupe:

If he is dead, well I guess that means he bites the dust in the Battle of Merreen in TWOW:sadcam: