A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
refresh my memory brehs, those chicks that were :francis: when sansa came to winterfell were jeyne poole and them or washerwomen or what?

i dont remember if jeyne was in the first season tbh :beli:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I'm:francis: about it too. sansa ain't no killer, i don't see how she's supposed to exact revenge on the bolton.

also i think brienne would have a pretty hard time blending in.

Never mind the fact that Roose knows Brienne, so no way could she pull off some type of trickery but she is definitely going to Winterfell
refresh my memory brehs, those chicks that were :francis: when sansa came to winterfell were jeyne poole and them or washerwomen or what?

i dont remember if jeyne was in the first season tbh :beli:
Nope, those Ramsey torture broads. The closest one to the camera is Miranda. She was the one hunting the girl with Ramsey last season.

I like this change with Sansa from the books. Much more interesting than a fake Arya, especially when Jon finds out what's going on. Even tho he and Sansa weren't close, that's still his sister. Littlefinger's reaction when he eventually finds out what Ramsey really is will be interesting too.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Never mind the fact that Roose knows Brienne, so no way could she pull off some type of trickery but she is definitely going to Winterfell

Nope, those Ramsey torture broads. The closest one to the camera is Miranda. She was the one hunting the girl with Ramsey last season.

I like this change with Sansa from the books. Much more interesting than a fake Arya, especially when Jon finds out what's going on. Even tho he and Sansa weren't close, that's still his sister. Littlefinger's reaction when he eventually finds out what Ramsey really is will be interesting too.
ahh yeah forgot about them. what was with those looks they shot sansa? jealousy?

also, as long as my memory is being refreshed, wasnt the girl he was hunting a former torture broad?

im kinda disappointed damon dance-for-me doesn't have a bigger role. breh got the GOAT nickname

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
ahh yeah forgot about them. what was with those looks they shot sansa? jealousy?

also, as long as my memory is being refreshed, wasnt the girl he was hunting a former torture broad?

im kinda disappointed damon dance-for-me doesn't have a bigger role. breh got the GOAT nickname
I took it as :demonic: I think Miranda plan on fukking Sansa up based off that look. I think the chick they were hunting was just some random broad. Not sure though.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

Yeah Miranda s gonna try some sllck sh!t at Sansa. The north is about to ride out for Sansa though, and Theon gonna do some sh!t too, that's my opinion.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Yeah Miranda s gonna try some sllck sh!t at Sansa. The north is about to ride out for Sansa though, and Theon gonna do some sh!t too, that's my opinion.
yeah so that's part of Petyr's plan then? piss off all the forced bannermen by stirring up memories of the Starks and make sure Sansa is unhappy as fukk and possibly or at least allegedly abused to get them to ride out?

but where would he fit into that? :patrice:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
yeah so that's part of Petyr's plan then? piss off all the forced bannermen by stirring up memories of the Starks and make sure Sansa is unhappy as fukk and possibly or at least allegedly abused to get them to ride out?

Who knows what LF's plan is but he said it himself that he knows nothing about Ramsey. I doubt he would knowingly place her in that kind of danger. Unhappy is one thing, but her being tortured is another thing altogether.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Who knows what LF's plan is but he said it himself that he knows nothing about Ramsey. I doubt he would knowingly place her in that kind of danger. Unhappy is one thing, but her being tortured is another thing altogether.
there's no way a guy that cunning and connected hasn't heard what so many others have of ramsey. dude was lying to make sansa more at ease

she wont get tortured, theon will save her with LF's help, but she will come real close

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Don't think D&D see LF quite as calculating and tactful as he is in the book. Remember, they know the endgame, but they are going to tell the story how they see fit.

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
Brandon Stark took a big, publicly talked about, almost fatal, humiliating shyt on Littlefinger when he sliced him up.
Ned Stark married the girl Littlefinger wanted for himself and went on to successfully and happily breed all those kids with her.
Littlefinger is obsessed with ending the families that did him wrong...

Both GRRM and the show go out of their way to associate Sansa with her mom's side of things, making it easy to think that Littlefinger's coming from a place of caring about Sansa because he cared about Cat. I don't think that any more after last night's episode, I think Sansa is the last known living Stark and Littlefinger is out to end her and the Stark name. If he marries her to Ramsay, she becomes Ramsay Bolton. If she gets pregnant, the baby is a Bolton. The Boltons are the new Starks. Or maybe the North says fukk it and takes out the Boltons, Littlefinger can just smooth talk the next family that steps up and act like he was trying to do best for "Ned Stark's little girl". Either way, he wins. If Ramsay thinks like Bronn and Sansa has an "accident", that's all the better. There is no way that Littlefinger is doing this so he can rule the 7 kingdoms with a Cat lookalike, he's been playing that slow burn revenge game. I think he'll end up doing something very similar in the books to what is happening in the show, not with Harry the Heir, but someone similar to a Ramsay.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
:smh: these stupid show writers fukking up storylines and moving too fast in others (EPs 1 -4). They got Prince Doran looking bytchmade (like he ain't willing to check the Sand snakes).
I completely agree with the show writers moving too fast in the storylines. If the whole season ends up like this the show will be caught up to the books by the season finale
I hope GRRM sticks to his OG storylines for books 6 & 7 and doesn't follow the show.
:what: Why would this even be a concern?

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
there's no way a guy that cunning and connected hasn't heard what so many others have of ramsey. dude was lying to make sansa more at ease

she wont get tortured, theon will save her with LF's help, but she will come real close
Except he said that to Ramsey, not Sansa. I think he was about to start trying to feel him out but Roose interrupted him.

One thing I just thought about and I know I'm late on this but LF has to have a plan to take out Roose. No way does he let him live since he was so complicit in Cat's death. I don't think he's depending entirely on Sansa to avenge her family by herself.
Don't think D&D see LF quite as calculating and tactful as he is in the book. Remember, they know the endgame, but they are going to tell the story how they see fit.
I hope they don't change his character up. That would really mess things up.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Except he said that to Ramsey, not Sansa. I think he was about to start trying to feel him out but Roose interrupted him.

One thing I just thought about and I know I'm late on this but LF has to have a plan to take out Roose. No way does he let him live since he was so complicit in Cat's death. I don't think he's depending entirely on Sansa to avenge her family by herself.

I hope they don't change his character up. That would really mess things up.
things are said to some in hopes that others hear them. that's certainly baelysh's M.O.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

What if he goes to King's Landing, settles whatever he needs to settle, then heads to the Vale to pick up an army. Rides back to Winterfell and heel turns to kill the Boltons and take Winterfell. Then the north daps him and he offers to marry Sansa and become lord of the north and the Vale...
:wow: