A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
during my first read thru i hated AFFC. the second time i enjoyed jamie's story as well as reading cersei's bad decisions. the greyjoy chapters took a little getting used to. when i read the 4th and 5th books as one tho it wasnt so bad. i think they need to re-release the 4th and 5th books as one honestly. thats the best way to read them.
Did you do the suggested order from Boiled Leather, Feast Dance?

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
The Danny chapters though, so fukking boring.
Have any of you done the Boiled Leather Feast Dance order? I'm going to do it in the next two weeks.

I did it. i think its a better read like that honestly.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
ollie is going to "kill" jon snow.

when jon calls the wildlings "free folk" ollie makes a face.

ollie's parents got merked by the thenns. i doubt he gonna go along with jon snow's plans.
if they have him create House Thenn, ollie gonna free jon from his vows :ahh:

dont really like the angle sansa's story is taking here tbh. i love the genius of littlefinger's harry the heir maneuverings, plus the vale reuniting with the north is :heh: since it's essentially taken littlefinger to kill jon arryn's wife to do what arryn wanted to do in the first place

i'll say it again, Feast was dope as fukk. brienne is boring in the show because she's not meeting any of the smallfolk or rogues she finds in the book. i dont really care for her character so much, although she'a sympathetic figure, but her chapters as "camera" on the hinterlands of westeros was really entertaining for me. the jamie and greyjoy chapters are good shyt as well.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
Edd fetch me a block

Why would you not use this :damn:
I was salty as fukk about that too. It would have been so easy to throw that in, but the Stannis nod was dope. Long claw looked pretty dope in last nights episode too, I don't remember it being such a big blade in past seasons

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
if they have him create House Thenn, ollie gonna free jon from his vows :ahh:

dont really like the angle sansa's story is taking here tbh. i love the genius of littlefinger's harry the heir maneuverings, plus the vale reuniting with the north is :heh: since it's essentially taken littlefinger to kill jon arryn's wife to do what arryn wanted to do in the first place

i'll say it again, Feast was dope as fukk. brienne is boring in the show because she's not meeting any of the smallfolk or rogues she finds in the book. i dont really care for her character so much, although she'a sympathetic figure, but her chapters as "camera" on the hinterlands of westeros was really entertaining for me. the jamie and greyjoy chapters are good shyt as well.
That north remembers drop was dope, and I'm letting the Sansa stuff play out first before I declare it a failure

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
That north remembers drop was dope, and I'm letting the Sansa stuff play out first before I declare it a failure
yeah, i forgot about that. i think it might turn out ok but im :francis: for now. i wonder if they're gonna twist lady stoneheart's revenge killings into it as well. would be a little bit of an overload to have both stark sisters turn out to be cold blooded killers. imagine if arya decides she's not about that life and sansa ends up being the assassin :heh:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
yeah, i forgot about that. i think it might turn out ok but im :francis: for now. i wonder if they're gonna twist lady stoneheart's revenge killings into it as well. would be a little bit of an overload to have both stark sisters turn out to be cold blooded killers. imagine if arya decides she's not about that life and sansa ends up being the assassin :heh:

I read a theory about brienne taking mance/abel's place inside of winterfell and freeing sansa. seems plausible.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I read a theory about brienne taking mance/abel's place inside of winterfell and freeing sansa. seems plausible.

That seems likely. Guess we have a better idea of what Sansa's "difficult" scene is going to be.:merchant:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I'm:francis: about it too. sansa ain't no killer, i don't see how she's supposed to exact revenge on the bolton.

also i think brienne would have a pretty hard time blending in.