A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
This sweet boy @fact real name is @lies and he's talking himself into a beatdown with our ruby-studded parasols. I got nikkas doing 25-life for this ASOIAF shyt, fact, do not fukk with me and mines on any level, you rat fink!
Your Ruby is chilling on the trident. Y'all better hope I don't catch y'all slipping on them Flea Bottom skreets, y'all all will be seasoning in a bowl of brown. My lips to the strangers ears, dawg.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:skip:

I'm gonna like the silence Stannis stans gonna have when he gets bodied. Especially in the show thread....

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
:skip:

I'm gonna like the silence Stannis stans gonna have when he gets bodied. Especially in the show thread....

We gonna mourn for a hunnid days, a hunnid nights :to: and if grrm don't give him a noble death, we riding on that fat, cold cut eating, stinky mutha fukka (unless he puts him on the iron throne or gives his a just and honorable station at the end of the game, then we still riding with grrm).

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
This sweet boy @fact real name is @lies and he's talking himself into a beatdown with our ruby-studded parasols. I got nikkas doing 25-life for this ASOIAF shyt, fact, do not fukk with me and mines on any level, you rat fink!
fukkin mummer's farce breh, homeboy gonna be shyttin rubies until next summer

More Rhaegar, and that shyt would be melancholy as fukk. Should have made them changes before you left KL with all of the Kings guard except Jamie, and maybe then, the mountain wouldn't have turned sweet Elia into a busto.
really bruh :dwillhuh: ridin for stannis talkin bout melancholy :dwillhuh:

maester cressen literally almost killed a slave from across the narrow sea just to get stannis to learn how to laugh

meanwhile rhaegar gettin courtly ladies wet with a few lute strings :ahh:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
fukkin mummer's farce breh, homeboy gonna be shyttin rubies until next summer

really bruh :dwillhuh: ridin for stannis talkin bout melancholy :dwillhuh:

maester cressen literally almost killed a slave from across the narrow sea just to get stannis to learn how to laugh

meanwhile rhaegar gettin courtly ladies wet with a few lute strings :ahh:
What the fukk did rhaegar ever accomplish? Who did he defeat in battle? How many bodies did he drop in single combat or as the leader in a battle? What the full did this dude ever do but have some mutha fukkas that were never going to dare best a prince in the lists fall off their horses? This dude would have gotten beat by a little girl in the tourney if she hadn't have withdrawn. Brandon would have gave him that work if he was man enough to face his accusers in open court, but instead had his daddy deal with his bad decisions. I swear, this mutha fukka gets all the glory for being a bytch ass dude.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
What the fukk did rhaegar ever accomplish? Who did he defeat in battle? How many bodies did he drop in single combat or as the leader in a battle? What the full did this dude ever do but have some mutha fukkas that were never going to dare best a prince in the lists fall off their horses? This dude would have gotten beat by a little girl in the tourney if she hadn't have withdrawn. Brandon would have gave him that work if he was man enough to face his accusers in open court, but instead had his daddy deal with his bad decisions. I swear, this mutha fukka gets all the glory for being a bytch ass dude.
breh got compendiums full of #manystyles

ballads, throne room joints, bawdy riddim, you name it, breh got it.

and he was nice with the hands. if the she-wolf could take him down, so what, she rode like she was half a horse herself

not his fault he had a crazy ass pops who burned anyone who threatened him. pops was a fiend since quintains in the castle yard, lightin that that's that shyt just to stay hard

lyanna aint want nan to do with baratheon blood and ran off with the fresh prince instead.

baratheons gettin killed by pigs, shadows, and blizzards while we stay #glamourin @Cunnilingus can i get a amen

Daps
Reppin
I am NOT a sex offender
breh got compendiums full of #manystyles

ballads, throne room joints, bawdy riddim, you name it, breh got it.

and he was nice with the hands. if the she-wolf could take him down, so what, she rode like she was half a horse herself

not his fault he had a crazy ass pops who burned anyone who threatened him. pops was a fiend since quintains in the castle yard, lightin that that's that shyt just to stay hard

lyanna aint want nan to do with baratheon blood and ran off with the fresh prince instead.

baratheons gettin killed by pigs, shadows, and blizzards while we stay #glamourin @Cunnilingus can i get a amen
Damn brother this is truth to power. I was feeling under the weather, but after reading this I'm feeling over the fukking clouds.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
:to:and the honarble eddard stark.

tumblr_mpe1r8ntFI1r2du9bo1_500.gif