A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Are you really lamenting the death of a descendant of the usurper's main lap dog? Just what kind of leader am I following here?!

Only kidding! Book-Robb was the only Stark child besides Rickon I didn't like so I didn't really care that he died, but I felt bad for his poor doggy. He was a smart doggy they could have let him take the black or something or maybe be the first canine maester. That wasn't cool to do him dirty like that.

I fukk with Sansa/Dany lesbian sex. I think. How old is Sansa? I have feds watching me.
respect is due where respect is due brhae

you know starks operate out of honor and it's rarely personal

first canine maester :dead: he was already rockin grey too :ohhh: put a platinum dragonglass chain around his neck and he'd tame the free folk in 3 days :bow:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Nothing spoilery about the chapter. Just a nice little read. Its a setup chapter.
Yes, just nice to see something. Listened to Vassals of Kingsgrave podcast on Friday (they put together a show really quickly to talk to this specifically) and one of them said the writing felt Dunk and Eggish, and I have to agree. Very light feel, but entertaining. Sansa is one of my least favorite characters altogether, but seeing her start to learn the ways from Littlefinger is pretty entertaining.

Daps
Reppin
I am NOT a sex offender
respect is due where respect is due brhae

you know starks operate out of honor and it's rarely personal

first canine maester :dead: he was already rockin grey too :ohhh: put a platinum dragonglass chain around his neck and he'd tame the free folk in 3 days :bow:
You right, you right. I'm think I'm letting my Cat hate cloud my thinking of the rest of the fam, that's how much I hate that bytch. Damn, Ned, my main man, why couldn't you marry Ashara Dayne???

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
You right, you right. I'm think I'm letting my Cat hate cloud my thinking of the rest of the fam, that's how much I hate that bytch. Damn, Ned, my main man, why couldn't you marry Ashara Dayne???
she got chose by ned's ace boon c00n howland reed breh

more like why'd brandon have to choke himself to death, leaving ned to remain lil brother of winterfell and maraud the 7 kingdoms like robbie baratheon taught him

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
you right, my fault. davos is the doug stamper of westeros, whole thing falls apart with him gone

cant wait to catch him on skagos ridin unicorns and eating human toes :ohlawd:

Real talk, that's the storyline I'm looking forward to the most in the next book. Skagos sounds wild, and Rickon might be batshyt crazy now for all we know.

On another note, will we ever see Casterly Rock?

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
you right, my fault. davos is the doug stamper of westeros, whole thing falls apart with him gone

cant wait to catch him on skagos ridin unicorns and eating human toes :ohlawd:
Y'all left yourselves. If it wasn't for Stannis being the most just dude in the realm, Lord Davos the hand would just be Davos from Flea Bottom. Stannis took them fingers for Davos living that smugglers life, and rose my man for coming through with them onions. Don't forget, Stannis does not have time for all these high born fools, trying to curry favor, he needs that down to earth shyt that Davos is spitting, and he listens to reason. Everybody wanna talk about Stannis will break before he bends, but he has proven time and time again that he is reasonable and practical.
He is our true and just king, and y'all following all the usurpers will get your due.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
Real talk, that's the storyline I'm looking forward to the most in the next book. Skagos sounds wild, and Rickon might be batshyt crazy now for all we know.

I think as far as Skagos goes, y'all hoping for that magical shyt are going to be disappointed, shyt will be interesting, but not some "land before time" shyt.
Yes, we will see Casterly Rock, at least according to Grrm, not sure when though

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

it's been said many times and bears repeating that rickon will give Night's King a run for his demonicalness before it's all said and done

same way the wall has to fall, we gotta see casterly rock before this wraps up

Y'all left yourselves. If it wasn't for Stannis being the most just dude in the realm, Lord Davos the hand would just be Davos from Flea Bottom. Stannis took them fingers for Davos living that smugglers life, and rose my man for coming through with them onions. Don't forget, Stannis does not have time for all these high born fools, trying to curry favor, he needs that down to earth shyt that Davos is spitting, and he listens to reason. Everybody wanna talk about Stannis will break before he bends, but he has proven time and time again that he is reasonable and practical.
He is our true and just king, and y'all following all the usurpers will get your due.
one true king? :heh: im a fukking rhaegar stan breh, gtfo out my aquiline-nosed face with that one true king on his grandmomma's side bullshiz :heh:

which one is it, laws must be made of iron, or im willing to kill my brother with a foreign, dare i say usurping, god's deceptive priestess' tactics?

cant even win a battle for your own so-called seat of inheritance without some far eastern redhead on your ship's deck :heh: and you wanna sit this here throne? :camby:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
it's been said many times and bears repeating that rickon will give Night's King a run for his demonicalness before it's all said and done

same way the wall has to fall, we gotta see casterly rock before this wraps up

one true king? :heh: im a fukking rhaegar stan breh, gtfo out my aquiline-nosed face with that one true king on his grandmomma's side bullshiz :heh:

which one is it, laws must be made of iron, or im willing to kill my brother with a foreign, dare i say usurping, god's deceptive priestess' tactics?

cant even win a battle for your own so-called seat of inheritance without some far eastern redhead on your ship's deck :heh: and you wanna sit this here throne? :camby:
All you needed to say, breh. The trident will tell the rest of the story, what happened when your man met that war hammer of god? :lupe::banderas::umad:
Rhaegar had them tendencies. Could have been a real one, but decided to sulk for most his life and then when he finally decided he was gonna be on one, and tried to shoot the 5 with Robert, he ended up face down in the water. At least Stannis ain't scurred to fight, the only time that Rhaegar ever even went to war he got his chest caved in by the fury. He couldn't even prevent his wife from getting raped and his children from getting murdered. Play that sad song on your harp, homey.