A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
What's going on with the leaked plot details of the first 4 episodes? I heard some wild ass rumors from these episodes.

Someone tell me what's legit and what's not.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
i forgot how much i love the battle chapters and the war councils :banderas:. fukk tywin but man all respect is due for his battle tactics. putting tyrion and his undisciplined men in the center left so that they would break and he could suck robb into thinking he was winning. he just wanted to trap them behind the line and charge his reserve into them :wow:.

too bad tyrion and his mountain clans didnt break :umad:

robb caught him lovely with the fake tho :whew:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
i forgot how much i love the battle chapters and the war councils :banderas:. fukk tywin but man all respect is due for his battle tactics. putting tyrion and his undisciplined men in the center left so that they would break and he could suck robb into thinking he was winning. he just wanted to trap them behind the line and charge his reserve into them :wow:.

too bad tyrion and his mountain clans didnt break :umad:

robb caught him lovely with the fake tho :whew:
robb's victories are so :banderas: grey wind snapping off bamas' legs and making others run away with heavy pants. i re-read those lines about him and the dog like 50 times :whew:

there's no reason things should have ended for him the way they did :sadbron:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR

every time i re-read i always feel bad knowing how shyt will turn out for the young wolf :mjcry:

in my version of a perfect westeros universe, catelyn never loses the imp, robb beats tywin in every battle and stannis takes kings landing with renly as his heir and they kill cersei and release ned.

happily ever after :mjcry:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
every time i re-read i always feel bad knowing how shyt will turn out for the young wolf :mjcry:

in my version of a perfect westeros universe, catelyn never loses the imp, robb beats tywin in every battle and stannis takes kings landing with renly as his heir and they kill cersei and release ned.

:to:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

:russ: some losses gotta be taken creh

and stannis as king :scust: dude would be better working as littlefinger's enforcer after baelysh leads the mercantile revolt against the bourgeoisie

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:russ: some losses gotta be taken creh

and stannis as king :scust: dude would be better working as littlefinger's enforcer after baelysh leads the mercantile revolt against the bourgeoisie

i left out the part where khaleesi comes through with 3 dragons and 100,000 dothraki and unsullied and takes back her 7 kingdoms tho :smugfavre:

then she comes up north and helps out ned and the northern lords take out the white walkers and thanks ned and her newly discovered nephew jon targaryen by allowing the starks to keep their title of wardens of the north :noah:

Last edited:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
i left out the part where khaleesi comes through with 3 dragons and 100,000 dothraki and unsullied and takes back her 7 kingdoms tho :smugfavre:

then she comes up north and helps out ned and the northern lords take out the white walkers and thanks ned by allowing the starks to keep their title of wardens of the north :noah:
needs more rhaegar :ufdup:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
then mance rayder reveals himself to be rhaegar targaryen and sits the iron throne with his little sister as his wife. but since she's barren, he takes sansa to be his other wife and sansa and dany have mad lesbian sex in the red keep :ohlawd:
67l2q3V.gif

dame.png
dame.png
dame.png

edit: :mjlol: :mjlol: sansa's cousin is dany's nephew and they're scissoring in the royal seat of power, westeros is such a fukked up place

Daps
Reppin
I am NOT a sex offender
robb's victories are so :banderas: grey wind snapping off bamas' legs and making others run away with heavy pants. i re-read those lines about him and the dog like 50 times :whew:

Are you really lamenting the death of a descendant of the usurper's main lap dog? Just what kind of leader am I following here?!

Only kidding! Book-Robb was the only Stark child besides Rickon I didn't like so I didn't really care that he died, but I felt bad for his poor doggy. He was a smart doggy they could have let him take the black or something or maybe be the first canine maester. That wasn't cool to do him dirty like that.

I fukk with Sansa/Dany lesbian sex. I think. How old is Sansa? I have feds watching me.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Are you really lamenting the death of a descendant of the usurper's main lap dog? Just what kind of leader am I following here?!

Only kidding! Book-Robb was the only Stark child besides Rickon I didn't like so I didn't really care that he died, but I felt bad for his poor doggy. He was a smart doggy they could have let him take the black or something or maybe be the first canine maester. That wasn't cool to do him dirty like that.

I fukk with Sansa/Dany lesbian sex. I think. How old is Sansa? I have feds watching me.

:deadmanny: