:lupe:

The-Ruby-Ford-3.jpg
:umad:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
i forgot how much i hate sansa too. granted she's a little girl but fukk what an idiot in the 1st book.

i just got to the chapters after ned sends beric dondarrion and the rest of them after the mountain. this morning i heard the chapter where ned tells the girls he sending them back to winterfell and sansa starts begging him not to and saying she loves joffrey

:mindblown: did she not see how he lied about arya and got her wolf killed? did she not just see that jory was killed and her father was attacked and hurt? if i have daughters i really hope they are more like arya.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
i forgot how much i hate sansa too. granted she's a little girl but fukk what an idiot in the 1st book.

i just got to the chapters after ned sends beric dondarrion and the rest of them after the mountain. this morning i heard the chapter where ned tells the girls he sending them back to winterfell and sansa starts begging him not to and saying she loves joffrey

:mindblown: did she not see how he lied about arya and got her wolf killed? did she not just see that jory was killed and her father was attacked and hurt? if i have daughters i really hope they are more like arya.

I get heated just thinking about it. Sansa was c00nin' she didn't like that Stark life and really wanted that Disney Princess shyt which clouded her judgment :snoop: It's not like Joffrey was on some Ted Bundy shyt, I mean EVERYBODY saw how much of a c*nt Joffrey was on sight except for her. :why:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I get heated just thinking about it. Sansa was c00nin' she didn't like that Stark life and really wanted that Disney Princess shyt which clouded her judgment :snoop: It's not like Joffrey was on some Ted Bundy shyt, I mean EVERYBODY saw how much of a c*nt Joffrey was on sight except for her. :why:

i always forget because at this point in the books and show she has the best chance of bringing the starks back to power, but when i re-read that chapter or re-watch season 1 i just want to sucker punch the fairy tales out of her head.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
i just wish ned had gotten the chance to get the fukk out of dodge and head back north :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
I am NOT a sex offender
:yeshrug: sometimes you gotta lose to win
Our man went through that so the rest of westeros wouldn't have to. Although now they're going through worse in some cases, but that's their own fault really.

How can you stan someone whose wife is dead, son is dead, daughter is dead, and most importantly, he himself dead? :stannis:
Good sir, he may very well have two sons alive and kicking. Well one son may be trapped in a direwolf's body at this time, I dunno.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Our man went through that so the rest of westeros wouldn't have to. Although now they're going through worse in some cases, but that's their own fault really.

Good sir, he may very well have two sons alive and kicking. Well one son may be trapped in a direwolf's body at this time, I dunno.
top posting here :ehh:

brehs will rue the day they faked on rhaekwon the chef

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Been going back and listening to a lot of podcats lately just to scratch the itch. Y'all are my ASOIF fam, ad what I hope most of the fans are like, but the reality is that a lot of the fans, the ones that do the podcats at least, are fukking whiny ass nerd bytches and puzzy ass dudes