A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
shyt the author spoiled what happens to mance lol i hope nobody who hasnt read the books reads that review.

Didn't that happen in the book and then we find out it was a glamoured up Rattleshirt? Or am I misremembering? I haven't read ADWD in ages.

And yeah, fukk those clickbait reviews that confirm character deaths. I wish they'd keep it high-level so the entire internet isn't spoiled going in to the first episode.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Didn't that happen in the book and then we find out it was a glamoured up Rattleshirt? Or am I misremembering? I haven't read ADWD in ages.

And yeah, fukk those clickbait reviews that confirm character deaths. I wish they'd keep it high-level so the entire internet isn't spoiled going in to the first episode.

yea he didnt really die in the books but we thought he did for a while. it was actually rattleshirt.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
yea he didnt really die in the books but we thought he did for a while. it was actually rattleshirt.

Now that I think about it maybe he should have been in Rattleshirt's place. Burning alive ain't no joke but getting tortured by Ramsay Bolton :whoa:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Motherfukk that 'review'

I decided that I'm actually trying to avoid episode summaries this year since I know so much is changing, I'm ready to get back to not knowing whats gonna happen

Yes, it happened to Mance in the books, but this aint the books no more and we don't know what to expect. I really didn't want to know that:francis:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I'd rather shoot the fair one with The Mountain than have any sort of interaction of contact or even be in the same room or same building or same town as Ramsay fukking Bolton. Eeek!

Same here. Oh Ramsay is Lord of Winterfell now? Let me move to the Free Cities of Essos.

I don't want to be in the same continent with that dude.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
I am NOT a sex offender
Sometimes, not everyday but sometimes, I'll just randomly think about how The Mountain chopped up Vargo's body parts and made him eat them and I'll go into a crazy giggle fit. Does that make me weird? It happens at really inopportune moments, like "I'm so sorry your sister overdosed that's reallly tragic, but you don't understand The Mountain made this dude with a speech impediment eat himself!"

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Sometimes, not everyday but sometimes, I'll just randomly think about how The Mountain chopped up Vargo's body parts and made him eat them and I'll go into a crazy giggle fit. Does that make me weird? It happens at really inopportune moments, like "I'm so sorry your sister overdosed that's reallly tragic, but you don't understand The Mountain made this dude with a speech impediment eat himself!"
depends, are you a man or a woman?