A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I'll tell you why! Because he was a true hero. He didn't care about family legacy, his legacy, revenge, personal gain, honoring his marriage, pleasing anyone in the seven kingdoms. He did what he felt he had to do to save the world at great sacrifice.

The only solace we take is his family's enemies met fukked up ends. One killed on a toilet, one got two daughters killed and a son imprisoned, one killed by what amounts to a wild pig, one poisoned and killed by his wife, another beheaded by his bff's "son" with his own son killed in a failed rebellion and his ancestral home taken over by his family's historic rivals. All we have is the misfortune of others. :(

True, true. Its like Young Money to Cash Money. I think. Maybe?
:whoa: no beef with ned stark

and this is acceptable i guess, being a rhaegar stan is the westerosi equivalent of being a jazz vinyl collector who dresses like this
chelmsford%20teds%201974.jpg

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Synopsis for the 2nd episode this season:

Arya arrives in Braavos. Pod and Brienne run into trouble on the road. Cersei fears for her daughter’s safety in Dorne as Ellaria Sand seeks revenge for Oberyn’s death. Stannis tempts Jon. An adviser tempts Dany.

Yup, Ellaria is replacing Arianne.

I'm ok with that and not at the same time....I wanted that dusky, sexpot in the damn show....but its all good :manny:

Daps
Reppin
I am NOT a sex offender
how I wish we could get a book/animated series for Robert's Rebellion :sadcam:
My fly brother, we can't even get a fukking book to finish this god damn series!!!!!

I'm ok with that and not at the same time....I wanted that dusky, sexpot in the damn show....but its all good :manny:
Before I heard about the casting and I heard the idea of Jamie going to Dorne and not the Riverlands, I figured he'd take Big Simpin Oakheart's place with Arianne and possibly get killed by Hotath (sp).

I wonder if that Darkstar dude will be in the show?

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown