A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
i only did it once and it was a fake spoiler(i think i told him jamie dies or someshyt)

but the tears were real and they were sweet :blessed:
:dead:

how i actually ended up picking the books was on google:dry:

typed in some shyt having NOTHING to do with GoT at that:dry:

"how do*

but the autocomplete shyt finished up my shyt with "how does robb stark die"

me: :ohmy:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:dead:

how i actually ended up picking the books was on google:dry:

typed in some shyt having NOTHING to do with GoT at that:dry:

"how do*

but the autocomplete shyt finished up my shyt with "how does robb stark die"

me: :ohmy:

:wow:

i spoiled it for myself by reading a character profile on jon snow on facebook. idk why i did it i just couldnt stop reading and they mentioned robb dying at the red wedding :mjcry:

then i said fukkit and kept reading and i stopped when i found out arya was blind :damn:

i was relieved when the 5th book came out and she got her sight back.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I just saw this photo, and I'm thinking now that they may just bypass Arianne's character and replace her with Ellaria Sand :patrice:

I'd be OK with this, but I don't know how that'll play out with Aegon being introduced :patrice:

h4gjsd2ce3j0jya75yfl.jpg

Synopsis for the 2nd episode this season:

Arya arrives in Braavos. Pod and Brienne run into trouble on the road. Cersei fears for her daughter’s safety in Dorne as Ellaria Sand seeks revenge for Oberyn’s death. Stannis tempts Jon. An adviser tempts Dany.

Yup, Ellaria is replacing Arianne.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
i only did it once and it was a fake spoiler(i think i told him jamie dies or someshyt)

but the tears were real and they were sweet :blessed:
i love dropping fake spoilers in real life to non readers

"yall dont even know about the hound having a threesome with arya and tyrion yet? :heh: peasants"

Daps
Reppin
I am NOT a sex offender
:leostare: state your reasons for joining and i'll discuss your application with the board of directors myself :mjcry:

I'll tell you why! Because he was a true hero. He didn't care about family legacy, his legacy, revenge, personal gain, honoring his marriage, pleasing anyone in the seven kingdoms. He did what he felt he had to do to save the world at great sacrifice.

The only solace we take is his family's enemies met fukked up ends. One killed on a toilet, one got two daughters killed and a son imprisoned, one killed by what amounts to a wild pig, one poisoned and killed by his wife, another beheaded by his bff's "son" with his own son killed in a failed rebellion and his ancestral home taken over by his family's historic rivals. All we have is the misfortune of others. :(

That's the same thing as #Targset, nikkas:ufdup:
True, true. Its like Young Money to Cash Money. I think. Maybe?