A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I'm curious to see if the show keeps the Mance storyline the same.
they will probably forgo the glamour stuff and just have him sent winterfell.

If we are talking about detail, all of Theon's chapters had at least a bit of :scusthov: that bedding scene between Jeyne and Ramsay was all sorts of
vdstrbd.gif

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
they will probably forgo the glamour stuff and just have him sent winterfell.

If we are talking about detail, all of Theon's chapters had at least a bit of :scusthov: that bedding scene between Jeyne and Ramsay was all sorts of
vdstrbd.gif
I agree that they will probably leave the glamouring out. Its not like anyone in Winterfell would recognize Mance Rayder anyway so it wouldn't effect the story too much.

One thing I am worried about is Theon's storyline concering Jeyne Poole. There are rumors that the character Myranda on the show will be replacing Jeyne Poole's story which is absolutely horrible imo. The viewers won't have any sympathy for her seeing as she is almost as sadistic as Ramsay and was complicit in torturing Theon in Season 4 so if that is the case I can't even see the show justifying Theon helping her escape. I'm really puzzled with why the show would omit Jeyne Poole. If they do that, Theon's storyline is ruined on the show for me.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
they just straight stopped giving a fukk about the books :skip:

fukkit :manny: cant wait

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
The new trailer confirms that Sansa is going to Winterfell with the Knights of the Vale and will meet with the Boltons

:lupe:

Is Sansa taking Jenye Pool's place?! Is that nightmare wedding night gonna be the infamous "Sansa" scene that they kept talking about was happening this season?

:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn: