With all these character cuts I doubt Aegon getting introduced

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
With all these character cuts I doubt Aegon getting introduced

Even though he's not a POV character, he seems important enough to not ignore. I doubt we see him introduced with Tyrion this season, but they can sneak him in later.

But then again, we won't know how important Aegon will be since GRRM won't ever release TWOW :francis:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm pretty sure Aegon will get introduced in season 6. But I doubt we get to see the Grejoy Uncles unfortunately.

Tical

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we're not getting the Aegon storyline at all. there just isn't enough time with only 7 seasons.

the scope of the show is finally going to start contracting after this season instead of constantly expanding and adding major new characters.

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
I'd be more upset if they cut the Greyjoys' role than the (f)Aegon storyline. It would seem like their whole storyline was pointless. Seeing as they haven't introduced Aegon then no harm no foul if they omit his part :yeshrug:

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
18316_10155223468655117_9018313302768331368_n.jpg

Finally got it from UPS. It for held up a few days cause of the weather.

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
It just dawned on me today how fukked up Jeyne Poole's life is brehs :to:

After her father's death in King's Landing, Littlefinger tells Cersei that he will take care of her. Knowing him, that means that she spent a few years in his brothel and Littlefinger doesn't seem like the type of guy to offer free room and board. She was an eleven year old sex slave :sadcam:. And then she has to pretend to be Arya and marries Ramsay Bolton of all people. When Ramsay asks her if she knows how to please a man she says that she has been taught and we see that she has scars on her back from being whipped. The only thing she's ever done bad was tease the real Arya when they were back in Winterfell. She didn't deserve all that :damn:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
It just dawned on me today how fukked up Jeyne Poole's life is brehs :to:

After her father's death in King's Landing, Littlefinger tells Cersei that he will take care of her. Knowing him, that means that she spent a few years in his brothel and Littlefinger doesn't seem like the type of guy to offer free room and board. She was an eleven year old sex slave :sadcam:. And then she has to pretend to be Arya and marries Ramsay Bolton of all people. When Ramsay asks her if she knows how to please a man she says that she has been taught and we see that she has scars on her back from being whipped. The only thing she's ever done bad was tease the real Arya when they were back in Winterfell. She didn't deserve all that :damn:

Yeah, an emotion I often felt reading these books is pity. Theon and Brienne especially. Arya until she turned killa as well. Their lives are so harsh yer just like,"Damn . . ."

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I used to love reading chapters where people were trekking through the woods in the cold. George is so good at describing those feelings of being cold and hungry and tired that those chapters would always put me to sleep. Not in a bored way but I would feel the characters weariness and go to bed like "damn poor Arya :snooze:"

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
I used to love reading chapters where people were trekking through the woods in the cold. George is so good at describing those feelings of being cold and hungry and tired that those chapters would always put me to sleep. Not in a bored way but I would feel the characters weariness and go to bed like "damn poor Arya :snooze:"
Reading the part where Stannis and his men are on their way to Winterfell and motherfukkers are dying left and right from the cold was crazy. Soldiers just sittin' their asses down in the snow cause they couldn't go on anymore, horses dying and being ate. shyt would seem hopeless if I was in that situation.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Reading the part where Stannis and his men are on their way to Winterfell and motherfukkers are dying left and right from the cold was crazy. Soldiers just sittin' their asses down in the snow cause they couldn't go on anymore, horses dying and being ate. shyt would seem hopeless if I was in that situation.

Whenever it's snowing and I'm walking through it i always think of stannis and his army or of the nights watch and their range up north in the 2nd book. I can't picture being strong enough to last long in that world, at least not in the north when it's cold. I can't stand it when it's just in the 20s imagine being at hardhome your whole life lol.

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
Whenever it's snowing and I'm walking through it i always think of stannis and his army or of the nights watch and their range up north in the 2nd book. I can't picture being strong enough to last long in that world, at least not in the north when it's cold. I can't stand it when it's just in the 20s imagine being at hardhome your whole life lol.
I'm from Winnipeg, Canada and I've seen -40 celsius winters. I've gotten frostbit on my hands when I was young. Its no joke.