A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
:umad:

She can easily be written around regarding Myrcella, using the Sand Snakes. And without Aegon, she would have no long term purpose.

House Martell is nothing but Doran and Tristan now :umad:

Although I gotta admit I would have liked to see Frog Boy get toasted

The show will probably roast Trystane instead. Like I've been saying, a lot of these "minor" characters can be written around :manny:

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Has there been discussion on the best fighter in the 7 kingdoms? Is anybody considered better then Oberyn considering how easily he could of killed the Mountain if he wasn't trying to get a confession?

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Has there been discussion on the best fighter in the 7 kingdoms? Is anybody considered better then Oberyn considering how easily he could of killed the Mountain if he wasn't trying to get a confession?

yea i think there was a thread before. still, never can discuss it too much :myman:

pre-maiming jamie was probably the best
now its probably zombie mountain

best of all time would probably be barristan the bold tho(of the characters that actually appear in the books)

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
yea i think there was a thread before. still, never can discuss it too much :myman:

pre-maiming jamie was probably the best
now its probably zombie mountain

best of all time would probably be barristan the bold tho(of the characters that actually appear in the books)

Better than Oberyn though :patrice:

Ned went pretty much toe to toe with Jamie

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR

ned was no slouch tho. he went toe to toe with jamie and he was old n flabby. young ned would have skinned young jamie if they fought. ned was old n married n at home getting fat while jamie was in the kingsguard and keeping in shape.

oberyn was a gawd too tho. definitely top 5.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

Oblock put the Mountain in a fukking bodybag :scust:gotta be top 5 DOA

GRRM knows he shoulda let him get the W but he just wanted some fukkery

and technically he STILL got the W cuz that poison destroyed that nikka

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA

Ned only went toe to toe with Jamie in the show, not in the books

I already lost that argument badly last year

Only thing I know for sure is I better not see that dead dude Syrio mentioned up in here, ol killed by Meryn Trant ass dude:ufdup:

This is chess not checkers, we aint playing Olympic fencing in these Flea Bottom streets:ufdup:

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Ned only went toe to toe with Jamie in the show, not in the books

I already lost that argument badly last year

Only thing I know for sure is I better not see that dead dude Syrio mentioned up in here, ol killed by Meryn Trant ass dude:ufdup:

This is chess not checkers, we aint playing Olympic fencing in these Flea Bottom streets:ufdup:

Its been awhile since I read book 1.....so Ned was bout to catch that fade until Jamie's guard fukked up his knee :to:

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
:dwillhuh:

But I thought it was established that Show Ned > Show Jaime and Book Jaime >>>>>>>>>> Book Ned?

Book Ned is that bad?

I was trying to gauge how good Oberyn is, and specifically if he was a lot better than pre maimed Jamie. I'm not sure that book Jamie is beating the Mountain easily.

Speaking of the mountain....In the book they sent his head to Dorne right? I've been hearing some people say he was coming back to the show as a zombie or something.