A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
King Troll strikes again. This dude (or his PR team) is either the biggest a$$hole in the world, or completely fukking oblivious. :snoop:

I'm leaning toward a$$hole. King Troll loved all the attention after the red wedding and he is going heel. I might be wrong, but he was never this bad until all the attention from that episode

jericho

The North Remembers
Daps
Reppin
I'm leaning toward a$$hole. King Troll loved all the attention after the red wedding and he is going heel. I might be wrong, but he was never this bad until all the attention from that episode

At this point I'm hate-reading and following this series :damn:

....I just want Theon to die in peace and finish with some type of redemption :to:

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
I love these books but GRRM is an a$$hole.
http://grrm.livejournal.com/395189.html

Write books that need the reader to focus on details, prophecies and history repeating itself, announce the release of your last book with some cryptic picture on your livejournal blog, fast-forward some years and create a countdown that has all the makings of a book release announcement and then talk down to your fans for making logical assumptions based on your actions.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I love these books but GRRM is an a$$hole.
http://grrm.livejournal.com/395189.html

Write books that need the reader to focus on details, prophecies and history repeating itself, announce the release of your last book with some cryptic picture on your livejournal blog, fast-forward some years and create a countdown that has all the makings of a book release announcement and then talk down to your fans for making logical assumptions based on your actions.

Dude is only active on LiveJournal? What is this, 2002? :dahell:

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
Dude is only active on LiveJournal? What is this, 2002? :dahell:

One of the best-selling authors in the world will only use the social media platform that appeals to 14-year-old girls with emotional problems. And he wants to shyt on the rest of us for misunderstanding his PR people who used his official account on twitter to troll fans. If I didn't like this story so much, I wouldn't buy his bytch ass book when it's eventually released in 2025.

But I'm a sucker so I'll buy it and take 3 days off work to read it. :mjcry:

fukking grrm.

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
@Adam3000

I use to read this thread when I first finished the books earlier this year but stopped after I read the Jon snow theory with it seeming so solid. Yall theories are too good :lupe:

Can you tell me what they are cutting from book 4/5 to make it into one season for the show?

And since it doesn't seem like GRRM will finish book 6 before season 6 adopted and filmed....are they goin start makin shyt up?