The Bay
Went and got my copy earlier today brehs
20141101_140621_zpsu79pf5st.jpg

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
I dont think I give a shyt about non-Blackfyre and non-Rhaegar era Targaryen history though. Struggling through these chapters. Should just skip them and come back later

idk it's been a great read to me so far, but I have a thing for insignificant bullshyt.

There's a Ser Elmo Tully and a Lord Kermit Tully :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Ok, this Targ shyt is finally getting good now that I made it to Daeron. I think it is just the period from post- Aegon the Conquerer up to the Dorne conquest that bores me. The Dance of Dragons does not interest me at all.

This Baelor chapter :whoo:

Dorne murdering Daeron during a peace negotiation:pacspit: you Dorne stans got some explaining to do for this Walder Frey type bullshyt

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
One paragraph into the Aegon the Unlikely chapter and we finally find out why Bloodraven was sent to the Wall:ohhh:

Plus we find out who Olenna Tyrell was engaged to which was new info the show brought up that was unclear whether or not to be book canon until now
:eat:

:stylin:

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
One paragraph into the Aegon the Unlikely chapter and we finally find out why Bloodraven was sent to the Wall:ohhh:

Plus we find out who Olenna Tyrell was engaged to which was new info the show brought up that was unclear whether or not to be book canon until now
:eat:

:stylin:

Bloodraven took that sentence like a champ.....had his own peoples commit to life on the wall for him. That's probably how he won that LC vote :steviej:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
We are being given the framework for a bunch of future Dunk & Egg stories too:whew:

3rd Blackfyre Rebellion
4th Blackfyre Rebellion
Dunk vs. The Laughing Storm
Jenny of Oldstones woods witch prophecy (maybe?)
War of the Ninepenny Kings EDIT: nevermind, this occurred after Summerhall
Summerhall (the finale)

Unfortunately, I think GRRM may be coming to grips that he will never have time to finish all his D&E tales, which ia why we are being given the 'endings' now:sadcam:

Please write the Summerhall one George so it can be published posthumously if necessary:sadcam:

Last edited: