A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
so im 200 pages deep in ASOS :ehh:

i know you're supposed to see clearly the deep flaws in everyone's character and all that

but why did robb turn bytch so fast :why: breh married a girl after one night :snoop: and throws his literal other half in the bushes for it after grey wind proved he was down to ride?

and yeah i've seen the show so i know how this ends, and that makes it even worse. i dont remember the showing explaining why grey wind was caged up outside but now i get it :crymario:

Dude is a freaking 15 year old in the books and prolly never seen a chick that looked like her in the North (remember bloodlines are strong in Westeros). Also remember that he was King in The North and none of his bannermen dare speak out against him because dude was running the West and Riverlands roughshod. He put Grey Wind up because Jeyne wasn't used to him...its not different than when you put your dog in the basement or somethign when company comes over. Also, he was outside during the Wedding because you don't have dogs in the dining room while you eat at a wedding reception.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
so im 200 pages deep in ASOS :ehh:

i know you're supposed to see clearly the deep flaws in everyone's character and all that

but why did robb turn bytch so fast :why: breh married a girl after one night :snoop: and throws his literal other half in the bushes for it after grey wind proved he was down to ride?

and yeah i've seen the show so i know how this ends, and that makes it even worse. i dont remember the showing explaining why grey wind was caged up outside but now i get it :crymario:
I can't remember. Did you read the first books or just start with ASOS?

If so, in the books it makes it really black and white that Catelyn hates Jon Snow and the shame that raising a b*stard brought onto her. Saying that she wished it was he instead of Bran and shyt.

Robb loves Jon and shyt. but what I've always gathered from the Robb/Jeyne situation, is that Robb, seeing how his moms felt about Jon, wasn't going to do what his father did.

It was less about being in love with Jeyne, more about him living by the law of honor and shyt.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Dude is a freaking 15 year old in the books and prolly never seen a chick that looked like her in the North (remember bloodlines are strong in Westeros). Also remember that he was King in The North and none of his bannermen dare speak out against him because dude was running the West and Riverlands roughshod. He put Grey Wind up because Jeyne wasn't used to him...its not different than when you put your dog in the basement or somethign when company comes over. Also, he was outside during the Wedding because you don't have dogs in the dining room while you eat at a wedding reception.
nah breh, he's a got damn warg and that dog was him and he was the dog. not the same thing as putting a dog in the backyard at thanksgiving.

my point is he's old enough and brolic enough to run shyt from the north down to the riverlands but he gets snared up in some p*ssy? and i didn't even mention how that was a disastrous political move, it's not like he didn't know walder frey was an insecure old bytch.

robb stark, you had such a bright future :tsktsk:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I can't remember. Did you read the first books or just start with ASOS?

If so, in the books it makes it really black and white that Catelyn hates Jon Snow and the shame that raising a b*stard brought onto her. Saying that she wished it was he instead of Bran and shyt.

Robb loves Jon and shyt. but what I've always gathered from the Robb/Jeyne situation, is that Robb, seeing how his moms felt about Jon, wasn't going to do what his father did.

It was less about being in love with Jeyne, more about him living by the law of honor and shyt.
i could see that, i started with AGOT, but :why: he couldn't pull out? maester luwin never taught him that?

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
nah breh, he's a got damn warg and that dog was him and he was the dog. not the same thing as putting a dog in the backyard at thanksgiving.

my point is he's old enough and brolic enough to run shyt from the north down to the riverlands but he gets snared up in some p*ssy? and i didn't even mention how that was a disastrous political move, it's not like he didn't know walder frey was an insecure old bytch.

the thing is we dont think about the fact robb is just a 15 yr old kid in the books. he fukked a girl, got her pregnant, and then decided he didnt want to leave a b*stard like his dad with jon snow. he shoulda thought it thru tho.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
the thing is we dont think about the fact robb is just a 15 yr old kid in the books. he fukked a girl, got her pregnant, and then decided he didnt want to leave a b*stard like his dad with jon snow. he shoulda thought it thru tho.
im just sayin he shouldn't have beat

is he a 15 year old when he's running through the whispering wood? nah he's a grown man commanding half the continent. but as soon as he sees a girl he likes, he's 15.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR

is he a 15 year old when he's running through the whispering wood? nah he's a grown man commanding half the continent. but as soon as he sees a girl he likes, he's 15.

well yea breh. 15 yr olds are out there shooting each other all the time and getting girls pregnant when they cant even wipe their own asses right. :lolbron:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

It was probably the young wolf's first time getting some and maybe the p*ssy was too good :mjcry: For all we know dude finished in a minute before being able to pull out.

Where he fukked up though was trying to protect her honor. He should have told her to drink moon tea and go on about his business.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
well yea breh. 15 yr olds are out there shooting each other all the time and getting girls pregnant when they cant even wipe their own asses right. :lolbron:
:ehh: fair point, i just never thought of robb as an average hoodrat :crymario:

this whole thing is based in my disappointment in, not hate for, robb

It was probably the young wolf's first time getting some and maybe the p*ssy was too good :mjcry: For all we know dude finished in a minute before being able to pull out.

Where he fukked up though was trying to protect her honor. He should have told her to drink moon tea and go on about his business.
him and jon are/were some serious simps when you look back

they're out in the field choppin up bamas but get home and listen to keith sweat in the dark like :mjcry:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:ehh: fair point, i just never thought of robb as an average hoodrat :crymario:

this whole thing is based in my disappointment in, not hate for, robb

him and jon are/were some serious simps when you look back

they're out in the field choppin up bamas but get home and listen to keith sweat in the dark like :mjcry:

:russ: I don't know what Ned taught them boys.

This nikka Jon ate wildling box when he didn't even know her like that :scust:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

He did knock her up too, and didnt want Jon Snow 2.0 runnin around. Also if there is ANYTHING you should learn in ASOIAF is that puss will get ANYONE knifed-up and clapped quick...lets review.

Robb - dead
Tyrion - exiled from pillow talking a whore
Jamie - :scusthov:
Jorah - exiled cuz of a gold digging wife, then exiled for falling for Dany
Arys Oakheart - betrayed the crown because of Arianne Martell

and most of all

Rhaegar Targaryen - started a war over his simpery that caused the downfall of his house, the exile of his mother, brother and unborn sister, death of his father and basically ruined everything.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
He did knock her up too, and didnt want Jon Snow 2.0 runnin around. Also if there is ANYTHING you should learn in ASOIAF is that puss will get ANYONE knifed-up and clapped quick...lets review.

Robb - dead
Tyrion - exiled from pillow talking a whore
Jamie - :scusthov:
Jorah - exiled cuz of a gold digging wife, then exiled for falling for Dany
Arys Oakheart - betrayed the crown because of Arianne Martell

and most of all

Rhaegar Targaryen - started a war over his simpery that caused the downfall of his house, the exile of his mother, brother and unborn sister, death of his father and basically ruined everything.
:whoa: spoilers breh i said im on page 200 of ASOS