A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
I miss coming in this thread and chopping it up with yall but its only so many times we can go over the same shyt brehs

No hate on what yall have going on here but I just wish we had something new we could really discuss

StannisSet as always:salute:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I miss coming in this thread and chopping it up with yall but its only so many times we can go over the same shyt brehs

No hate on what yall have going on here but I just wish we had something new we could really discuss

StannisSet as always:salute:

That's why I haven't been visiting much either. Why can't that fat b*stard write faster? :to:

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
Take your time bruh them new books aint coming out for awhile:heh:

I'm 3/4's done with my first re-read, (Dunk & Eggs, Rogue Prince, and TPatQ included.) I was hoping it would take enough time that I'd at least get some info on TWoW release date, but now I'm convinced he has the entire series written out and just wants to see us suffer.

That 'Mercy' sample chapter tho :wow:

Daps
Reppin
I am NOT a sex offender
My ASOIF bros and sis-bros are we getting this book this month:

51e4sGQMw0L._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
@beanz how you coming along with MBotF?

i never kept going lol. i got right up to the point some army was about to attack a hill floating on a cloud or someshyt but i got distracted by other things and havent read anything except bjj magazines in a long while. same thing happened with game of thrones tho so i might pick it back up later.

tjwettem

#StarkSet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#StarkSet
I dont know if its been discussed here or not, but what do you all make of the Howland Reed is the high septon theory?