Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
They starting with that shyt already :dahell:

Oh well, guess we gonna see the ending on the show first then

It doesnt necessarily mean its the WoW chapter, that is just speculation based on the logical progression of the story

It could be nothing more than a filler replacement for Cersei brushing off the Iron Bank.

But being realistic based on all the pieces in play, it is the WoW chapter

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
i dont recall and i dont wanna scroll backwards and look for it, but have we discussed how the show cut out young griff and jon connington? :dahell:

i support viewing the show as different than the books and just accepted it, but thats just fukked up and stupid :snoop:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
i dont recall and i dont wanna scroll backwards and look for it, but have we discussed how the show cut out young griff and jon connington? :dahell:

i support viewing the show as different than the books and just accepted it, but thats just fukked up and stupid :snoop:

They could still be added in Season 6. With the direction the show is going I don't think they'll be necessary. I'm starting to accept that the show runners are fully doing their own thing now and only using the book as a reference.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA

That aint confirmed.

Jon Con is probably gone but Aegon is:lupe:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
They could still be added in Season 6. With the direction the show is going I don't think they'll be necessary. I'm starting to accept that the show runners are fully doing their own thing now and only using the book as a reference.

That aint confirmed.

Jon Con is probably gone but Aegon is:lupe:

i think they gone brehs. adding them in season 6 feels too rushed and too late to me. people will see them as a weak gimmick. all of a sudden 6 seasons in theres a secret targaryen. they might not bother at all.

theres a pic on watchersonthewall.com of jorah and tyrion together on a boat in a river where they have wrapped up a bridge in green screen. i think its safe to assume thats supposed to be the stone men scene. no aegon tho :sadcam:

unless :ohhh: maybe they just have aegon show up to mereen with the golden company and illyrio. replace quentyn with aegon as dany's suitor. maybe they decide to kill off aegon's story and have him try to ride a dragon and be burned and confirm that aegon is fake.

nah that would be wack :stopitslime:

wtf brehs :to:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Ehhh, how many people bytch about Aegon being too late in the books anyway

The show is the show and the books are the books. George accepts it, we need to also.

Adaptation adaptation adaptation

My only potential beef is how Varys' role will play out. Plot hole potential

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Ehhh, how many people bytch about Aegon being too late in the books anyway

The show is the show and the books are the books. George accepts it, we need to also.

Adaptation adaptation adaptation

My only potential beef is how Varys' role will play out. Plot hole potential

i usually agree about the adaptations being separate, but this is something major. especially considering we gonna get the show end before the book end. im starting to agree with the book purists about next season honestly.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love this book series!! And I still don't know why since I've never liked fantasy at all. I just started reading it in July and finished the last book in August :( now I'm feeling like all the other fans eagerly waiting for the Winds of Winter.

I was already told R+L=J before I even started reading the books which annoyed me since I wasn't given the chance to figure it out and now it seems so obvious. i doubt if Jon will become King nor am I fully convinced he's the TPTWP or Azor Ahai (if they're not the same person) but I know he'll have a significant role in the fight against the others if George doesn't decide to let him die :sadcam:. He's my favorite character. I think he'll warg into Ghost while his body heals and that'll allow him to understand and embrace the power that he has.

I hope Cersei is killed by Jamie and Dany finally makes it to Westeros but she'll need to deal with Victarion first and that'll be interesting to read.

Oh and I'm still not sure what to think about Aegon. I know some think he's a blackfyre but who knows? Some people also think Tyrion is a secret Targaryen and jaqen h'ghar is Syrio so anything is possible.

Anyway, I enjoyed reading the thread :smile:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
i totally agree sansa can be a big player longterm, especially if it becomes known that the bolton to marriage was to a fake arya. I could see sansa's story playing out a number of ways, the least likely but most intriguing would be if she somehow ended up with aegon once he returns to westeros and presses his claim for the iron throne.

:lupe:Never thought of this possibility. I don't know if I like it though. I really want Sansa to break out on her own, her character arc is begging for her to grow into an independent player.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
i usually agree about the adaptations being separate, but this is something major. especially considering we gonna get the show end before the book end. im starting to agree with the book purists about next season honestly.

The source material is so strong that it's impossible for me to not compare the two. So far, the show has been inferior, and the idea of it ruining a few surprises for book readers was enough to make me quit it. :to:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol:

untitled-6jfqrc.gif

That was probably the first time he's typed up anything in months. :stopitslime::mjcry: