A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

SkillClash

Banned
Daps
He is still writing but has talked with the show creators about the ending in case the shows catches up too and passes him

dude is going to be finishing which many call the greatest fantasy series ever made, surpassing even lord of the rings....

will he ever do another big series after ice and fire is over?

Μαρία

God's Wife
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earth
I've got all the books on my Nook and haven't read any of them yet. I need to get a move on before Season 5 :sadcam:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
:mjlol:

untitled-6jfqrc.gif

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Blackfyre's are still Targaryen
baratheons are just as much targs as the blackfires. if you really look at it, even moreso. the targs and the baratheons mixed family lines 3 generations before dany, and the blackfire line was 6 generations before dany. so stannis has more targ blood in him than aegon (if he is a blackfire)...so stannis' right would be just as strong

Last edited:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
since martin said a few would sit the iron throne before the show ends, who do y'all think is gonna get to take the seat?

im thinkin aegon will mos definitely get crowned at some point but will get offed. stannis will probably at least briefly become king ... he or aegon succeed tommen's reign. dany too of course, especially if they do end up going with the heel turn

i would like to see littlefinger become king for a minute tho, all that scheming gotta pay off right? :laugh: tyrion maybe getting the throne would be interesting too, the imp king :patrice:
i kinda wish he never said that. so now we already know the next king after tommen is a dead man walking. thanks for the spoiler grrm

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Producers behind GAME OF THRONES are scrambling to reorganize a shoot for the next series after local officials in Croatia reportedly barred them from filming LENA HEADEY's nude scene in a church.
The crew applied to the local film commission in Dubrovnik to shoot a racy scene in which Headey's character walks out of a church and onto the streets naked, but the request was rejected, according to TMZ.com.
Editors of the website report church officials are opposed to public displays of sexuality, and producers are now desperately searching for a way around the problem as they are unable to film in their chosen venue.
http://www.theindychannel.com/enter...denied-filming-permit-for-nude-scene_82772344