A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Do you think they'll drop the Young Griff reveal next season?

I hope they don't. After the Starks got fukked up I haven't rooted for any campaign until his reveal. Next season is going to need it big time since Dany's storyline is going to be :trash: for a bit.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
I wanna see the show stan's justification for the bullshyt with Tyrion, he had no reason whatsoever to go to the tower of the hand and did he really killed his dad because he called his whore...a whore? :what:nikka you were paying that bytch for money, that's the fukking definition of a whore!

and tywin was even calling him his son in that scene, no to mention he didn't sentence him to death, he was gonna send him to the wall and Tyrion knew that, more unnecessary and retarded changes from the showrunners.
This the book thread, you obviously hant read them. You embarrassing yourself dropping knowledge on shyt u are clueless about

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I play along with the set wars cause its all fun and games, but I don't discriminate houses. If someone captivates me I gravitate in his direction.
My number 3 is (real) Arya, what does that make me a Stark4life?:mjlol:
#StannisSet till the fukking wheels fall off, and you can't "play along with the set wars"
Tyrion would like a word with you.....
G92bktz.gif

raff

Rookie
Daps
#StannisSet till the fukking wheels fall off, and you can't "play along with the set wars"
Tyrion would like a word with you.....
G92bktz.gif

tumblr_mdeml3Kubq1qj30lzo1_500.gif

You Stanleys didn't get to eat properly for so long you're the most hungry set currently.
Go ahead and eat, but always remember "Great Northern Conspiracy" doesn't have to end well for Stan.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Read a comment on Grantland that made me go :ohhh:

What was the point of Hot Pie giving Brienne the wolf shaped bread? I guess you could say it was in a bag attached to the horse that went missing but they could've at least mention they lost the bread :ld:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Read a comment on Grantland that made me go :ohhh:

What was the point of Hot Pie giving Brienne the wolf shaped bread? I guess you could say it was in a bag attached to the horse that went missing but they could've at least mention they lost the bread :ld:
Brienne didn't know who she was until Pod said the Hounds name. At that point Brienne was more focused on the Hound because she knows how he gets down. Bread was the last thing she was worried about right then.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
:what:

are you people fukking reading what you are quoting or you just wanna vent and choose randoms posts to do it? :why:

I fukking agree with you for gods sakes. If Tysha was going to be a factor, they should've addressed her on episode 8 instead of talking about bugs, then comeback in the finale and have a longer and more meaningful combo that what they gave us.

All I'm saying is that I didn't read this complaint 3 weeks ago. I have no problem with them not mentioning Tysha (already explained why), I have a problem with the show runners not doing a good job changing that story and giving us something rushed and underwhelming. To me, that should be the criticism, not leaving out someone that had been forgotten by the show in the last 3 years.
Wasn't directed at you per se fam.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
:pachaha: nikkas really banned me for the Orcs under Casterly Rock comment, its only for a couple of days like a warning but its still funny

Lowkey once I saw how minimal the consequences are I was sitting here like

600px-M2S-S%26W3000-3.jpg

But nah I dont really care that much, its really not a big deal, and its out of my system

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
Thats what I said a couple pages ago. Looks to me like Lady Stoneheart is gonna be cut, the way that Alex Graves talks about her (which I'm assuming stems from conversations with D&D) is a completely ignorant way to portray her character.

Beyond the fact that she is not a zombie, she is also not just out "killing people".....she is hunting down everyone she feels can be tied to the Freys or Boltons or Lannisters and the destruction of her family and house. Calling her a mindless zombie running around killing people and also insinuating that Michelle Fairly is ABOVE playing the character is a slap in the face to George RR Martin

Matter of fact, after this interview, Alex Graves is officially on my shytlist. He was already on lots of peoples shytlist after his handling of the Jaime/Cersei/Joffrey sex scene, but I had no problem with it. I actually loved Alex Graves for what he did with the Hound/Beric and the Mountain/Viper. But fukk this motherfukker. He blatantly has no respect or understanding of the source material. He should not be directing anything anymore other than singles combat scenes.

Once again though like I said in my previous post, I have no problem if they cut Lady Stoneheart I just want the speculation to end. Please tell us now.
:wtf:He said this shyt?:mindblown:How the fukk can he read the books and come to this conclusion?And he's a fukking director?Stoneheart and the bwb have a fukking plan.They have Tom of Sevenstreams at fukking Riverrun plotting.You know how :gladbron:Show watchers would get if they saw the people responsible for the red wedding getting merked one by one.

I don't want to sound like those westoros.org fakkits but I'm beginning to get worried that these dudes think they can improve the story and their just going to fukk it up.:snoop:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
LSH is mostly just a remorseless revenge machine. Don't doubt that fairley could play the fukk out of that though.