A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

raff

Rookie
Daps
At least he gets the gift of a quick death :yeshrug:, just like Joffrey did it for Neds sake :youngsabo:.
But from the preview it didn't look like Ty's face was purple, guess they ommit O-Blocks poisoning of him and only focus on the crossbow bolts.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
582D13CC-1F13-413E-B9BF-273F039C9BD9_zpssnkh2czh.jpg

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I heard the show is even gonna Axe all Jamie's massive W's in the Riverlands and him sonning Edmure Tully :mjlol:

If they seriously send this nikka to Dorne imma be pissed

I'm upset about that too. It was interesting reading how Jaime used his shytty rep. as Kingslayer to make diplomacy.

Cersei claims that it was a slight but she doesnt know what she's talking about ever so there's that.

Yeah, I wonder why Stannis was salty about being lord of Dragonstone. I think it was also King Robert showing some knowledge that he couldn't place a weak dude like Renly in a place that still had Targaryen loyalists and he was showing faith in Stannis to keep shyt in control.

There was one thing Cersei was right about though. King Robert should have wiped the Greyjoy's off the map and give the lands to bordering Houses. :mjpls: It's nice to forgive your enemies but his kindness came back to cause the north more grief.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
I heard the show is even gonna Axe all Jamie's massive W's in the Riverlands and him sonning Edmure Tully :mjlol:

If they seriously send this nikka to Dorne imma be pissed

I think that Dorne script is possibly a fake as to not reveal plot details. That's my opinion anyway. They can't leave all those Riverlands subplots open like that, can they?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I think that Dorne script is possibly a fake as to not reveal plot details. That's my opinion anyway. They can't leave all those Riverlands subplots open like that, can they?
I don't think it's worth trying to get ahead of ourselves

I remember when the season 4 trailer came out, and dudes were trying to rationalize how dragons could make it to KL this season

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
I'm upset about that too. It was interesting reading how Jaime used his shytty rep. as Kingslayer to make diplomacy.

Yeah, I wonder why Stannis was salty about being lord of Dragonstone. I think it was also King Robert showing some knowledge that he couldn't place a weak dude like Renly in a place that still had Targaryen loyalists and he was showing faith in Stannis to keep shyt in control.

There was one thing Cersei was right about though. King Robert should have wiped the Greyjoy's off the map and give the lands to bordering Houses. :mjpls: It's nice to forgive your enemies but his kindness came back to cause the north more grief.
Yeah in theory it would've been better off the end the Greyjoy's then and there, that would've been that(except I think Euron had already been sent away at the time) but we would've never gotten to see the god Victarion then :blessed:

But yeah, Dragonstone is like the ancestral home of the Targaryens, so Robert probably thought it was more of an honor than a slight, even though Stannis never saw it that way

I hope its a fake, and yeah there's like the whole Brotherhood plot, fake hound burning the Saltpans, Lady Stoneheart, The Freys, sending Jamie to Dorne would be silly as hell