Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
582D13CC-1F13-413E-B9BF-273F039C9BD9_zpssnkh2czh.jpg

HBO is trolling show-only-watchers:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Here is the pre-show recap for the Season Finale. I hope this doesn't get posted in the show thread because it will give people a few days to ruin the Stannis surprise

You already know satam55 is gonna post it though. Book readers should try and avoid acknowledging it :patrice:

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Targaryens, like the other dragonlords of Valyria, incorporated dragons to their own bloodline by using blood sacrifice. That's why Daenerys' dragons are more inclined to like people with dragonlord blood in them. Targaryens have dragon-like characteristics; they are short tempered, proud, and have a resistance against fire.

The First Men did the same thing. They used blood sacrifices to incorporate the children of the forest into their blood. First Men are more children of the forest-like than the Andals; they can warg and greensee. The Starks, however, are different. The Last Hero we heard Old Nan talk about is not Azor Ahai, but the first Stark; when the Others finally got to him, he agreed to make a truce with them and bound his bloodline and that of the Others to eachother by using blood sacrifice. The Starks resemble White Walkers in many ways; they are cold blooded, cold eyed, lean, and have a resistance against cold. Ghost, a direwolf, is the only animal that is not frightened of wights. The direwolf is the sigil of House. Bonus: Craster, who sacrifices to the Others, is White Walker-like as well; Dywen says that there is a cold smell to him.

Jon is the mix of dragon blood and White Walker blood. A song is not multiple melodies fighting for dominance, it is a harmony of different melodies. Jon's task is to restore order to the forces of ice and fire.

:patrice:

statuez

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the show producers really are morons with that tv recap. whats the point of basically telling everyone what's going to be on the episode smh.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Here is the pre-show recap for the Season Finale. I hope this doesn't get posted in the show thread because it will give people a few days to ruin the Stannis surprise

You already know satam55 is gonna post it though. Book readers should try and avoid acknowledging it :patrice:

I gotta watch monday and that's BEFORE i start drinking

gonna be a good day

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Someone give me a ASoIaF open world game.

:noah:

God Damn, they took the surprise out of Damn near everything but with the show-only watchers they mainly don't remember two episodes ago.

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston

Go loook at the last post in that thread :mjpls:

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps

you called it

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Just got all 5 books in the mail from Amazon for free my nikkas. Had a bluetooth module for my car ordered and I didnt get it on time. Pulled a pissed off customer routine and got a $50 credit on my account. Got the Game of Thrones book bundle and 48 Laws Of Power. Gonna start reading tonight.
my nikka, I personally think you should've gotten the kindle editions for cheaper, because everyone has a smartphone and you can just read off your phone and whenever you come past an archaic word(WHICH THERE WILL BE A LOT OMG) you can just highlight it and it'll tell you what it means, expand your vocabulary and read at the same time :wow:

But regardless :salute:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
my nikka, I personally think you should've gotten the kindle editions for cheaper, because everyone has a smartphone and you can just read off your phone and whenever you come past an archaic word(WHICH THERE WILL BE A LOT OMG) you can just highlight it and it'll tell you what it means, expand your vocabulary and read at the same time :wow:

But regardless :salute:

:ohhh: I had a :flabbynsick: phone when I read the series but now I got an S3 and I'll remember this post.

Or maybe I'll just buy a tablet instead (is it worth it?) and load books on there.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh: I had a :flabbynsick: phone when I read the series but now I got an S3 and I'll remember this post.

Or maybe I'll just buy a tablet instead (is it worth it?) and load books on there.
I mean tablets aren't for me personally, I guess they're a cheaper buy than laptops but I'd much rather sit in front of an actual computer and if I had a tablet I wouldnt take it outside my house out of fear of losing it or it getting stolen :whoa:

It's all about personal preference, my mother has a tablet and she loves it though

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I mean tablets aren't for me personally, I guess they're a cheaper buy than laptops but I'd much rather sit in front of an actual computer and if I had a tablet I wouldnt take it outside my house out of fear of losing it or it getting stolen :whoa:

It's all about personal preference, my mother has a tablet and she loves it though

fukk it. I'm gonna cop one. Kindle HDX I guess.

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
I got the hard copies because im tryna build a study in my crib. Gonna lace it with mad books so I can sit in there with a nice fat joint some Curren$y in the background and vibe with a book in peace:win:. Well atleast I hope. My fkn kids and baby moms be on a nikka. Ima hit they ass with the:camby: real quick

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps

Does the 2 minute recap count towards the run time of the episode? Will we get 64 minutes instead of 66? Matter of fact does the end credits count towards that as well? I hope not:why: