A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
meh, the only big spoiler is Stannis as that pre-cap basically tells you he's showing up in the North. There's no sign something is gonna happen to The Hound, even less Tywin. It also leads you to think Dany's dragons gonna fukk something up but nothing more. And it just reminds you Bran will show up :manny:

Spoiling Stannis arrival is fukking lame though :camby:

Here is the pre-show recap for the Season Finale. I hope this doesn't get posted in the show thread because it will give people a few days to ruin the Stannis surprise

You already know satam55 is gonna post it though. Book readers should try and avoid acknowledging it :patrice:

I hope I'm wrong but I just can't see Lady Stoneheart making an appearance after watching that pre-cap.

Yes, I know the point is to make it the "GOAT" surprise but I don't see any way they do that scene without reminding show watchers about the BWB and the ability to resurrect people.

Hopefully I'm wrong though.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
meh, the only big spoiler is Stannis as that pre-cap basically tells you he's showing up in the North. There's no sign something is gonna happen to The Hound, even less Tywin. It also leads you to think Dany's dragons gonna fukk something up but nothing more. And it just reminds you Bran will show up :manny:

I hope I'm wrong but I just can't see Lady Stoneheart making an appearance after watching that pre-cap.

Yes, I know the point is to make it the "GOAT" surprise but I don't see any way they do that scene without reminding show watchers about the BWB and the ability to resurrect people.

Well there was the Emmy's submission thing with all the make up, and on that thing there was literally nothing mentioned make-up wise about anything for Lady Stoneheart

We might have to wait until next year breh :to:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

They better show her, Lena Headley's IG gives me hope.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
It was a good finale. A little overhyped but still very good.

By the way there goes the Jojen paste theory :pachaha: they even hit his body with a fireball :dead:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
ehhh, my expectations were way too high but still, that could've been done better :ld:

maybe I'll change my mind when I re watch it in a few months.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Someone else said it best......simultaneously one of the best and one of the worst episodes of the series yet

Best because of what happened

Worst because of what didn't happen

Oh well, my fault for having the expectations