A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Honestly though, Bran using the weirwood.net is the show's opportunity to showcase some flashbacks of the history of Westeros.

If R+L=J is true, the Tower of Joy has to come into play sometime. Most of the show watchers wouldn't even remember Rhaegar or Lyanna

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:umad:

Edit:

For pure epicness/fukkery purposes, how would y'all feel if the Lady Stoneheart reveal was a post-credits scene like a comic book movie?:lupe:
on some Attack on Titan type shyt :krs: i'd be hype

most of them would prolly miss that shyt and the first person to point it out would be banned off GP for spoiling :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA

Edit:

For pure epicness/fukkery purposes, how would y'all feel if the Lady Stoneheart reveal was a post-credits scene like a comic book movie?:lupe:

Thats actually the best reveal in my opinion and i have thought about it, but there is no precedence for post credits stuff on GOT so they are risking too many viewers missing it. The stuff post credits with Marvel is not tied to the plot of that particular movie.

I just think they should fade to black with music playing for like 5-10 seconds to give the appearance of Credits rolling

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Honestly though, Bran using the weirwood.net is the show's opportunity to showcase some flashbacks of the history of Westeros.

they could show Bran learning to use the weirwoodnet in the next season, If his scenes are like him learning a new way of seeing, or controlling his visions better, his story would progress without getting too much in to WOW-territory while being an opportunity to add some historic stuff that has repercussions in the main story:ohhh: he wouldn't need many scenes anyway because it's not like he's going anywhere:yeshrug:might as well use him to show flashbacks.

Jards

All Star
Daps

Edit:

I was thinking this but I always turn the shyt off soon as the credits start rolling so I'm sure a lot of people do the same. On the other hand, you know certain people will watch it til the end. Once word gets around, everyone will watch it back anyway.

I was one of them Nikkas that left when the Ironman 1 credits started rolling :bryan:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
they could show Bran learning to use the weirwoodnet in the next season, If his scenes are like him learning a new way of seeing, or controlling his visions better, his story would progress without getting too much in to WOW-territory while being an opportunity to add some historic stuff that has repercussions in the main story:ohhh: he wouldn't need many scenes anyway because it's not like he's going anywhere:yeshrug:might as well use him to show flashbacks.

True Blood was only good for about two seasons but one of the things they did well was show origin stories of most of the main characters. Ended up being the best part of that show so if they did something similar for GoT I think the audience would really enjoy it.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
original.gif+3.gif