A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I think all they really have to do is also show the brotherhood. Have thoros sentencing somebody for the red wedding and have him specifically mention Robb and cat stark.

People should be able to put 2 and 2 together.
they should be able to, but you and i both know most nikkas gon be like :beli:

LurkLurker

No f*cks available to be given
Daps
Reppin
Secret Location, Somewhere
I think all they really have to do is also show the brotherhood. Have thoros sentencing somebody for the red wedding and have him specifically mention Robb and cat stark.

People should be able to put 2 and 2 together.

Have Brianne and Pod hear gossip about a zombie leading the Brotherhood
Big ass Brianne fights the Hound and bites his fukking ear clean off while Arya runs off into her future
Fade out to the trees to see Stoneheart watching Brianne try to fight the dude protecting her daughter
Fade to black.
I have no idea how they're gonna do all this stuff in one episode. I'm making random theories with no basis at all. :salute:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
curious on how they're gonna explain Stoneheart tho :patrice: yall think they're gonna wait till next season to explain (i kinda hope not, cuz those are the types of cliffhangers that damn near force people to start spoiling stuff for themselves :beli:)

or do yall think there's gonna be a quick flashback(which i doubt cuz they really dont do those)

what if the recap right before the episode shows her getting pulled out of the water :ehh: i could see that kind of working if done right
They could just go the book route and have her appear then explain how she got there next season. they already explained the resurrection stuff so they'd just have to say how they happened to come across her.

Lady Stoneheart is almost too good a cliffhanger to pass up imo.

LurkLurker

Daps
Reppin
they should be able to, but you and i both know most nikkas gon be like :beli:

My mom watches this show with no idea what's going on or who anyone is. I've explained it every week for 4 seasons now. I can promise you she doesn't have any idea what the Brotherhood is or why they matter.

She still loves the show and calls after every episode tho, so I can't be mad. :wow:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
My mom watches this show with no idea what's going on or who anyone is. I've explained it every week for 4 seasons now. I can promise you she doesn't have any idea what the Brotherhood is or why they matter.

She still loves the show and calls after every episode tho, so I can't be mad. :wow:

People in the GoT subreddit didn't know Aemon was blind or a targ.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny

i feel your pain. i got my mom into spartacus, and even though i'm glad i introduced her to that shyt , my moms short attention span was killing my nerves

she'd be like whos that whos that every scene...i'd be like damn ma thats spartacus , the show is named after him, pay attention, what the fukk

it's all good though. i still feel glad she got to enjoy all that piff

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
haven't been on caccit in years :camby: fukk how they feel

First, :mjlol: @ caccit

Second, why the hate? You can choose your own subreddits to follow and not see a damn thing you don't want to. There is large white supremacy movement on there though in some of the subreddits, that's for sure.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
First, :mjlol: @ caccit

Second, why the hate? You can choose your own subreddits to follow and not see a damn thing you don't want to. There is large white supremacy movement on there though in some of the subreddits, that's for sure.
oh breh i know all about the piff that is subreddits :ahh: it's just that the majority of posts comment section go to shyt cuz you got a bunch of whiny cacs with their corny humor/douchey liberal/ white privileged perspecties all in one place :scusthov: shyt is unbearable most of the time so i fell back, might go check out the rainmeter and game music subs for some piff now that you reminded me tho :jawalrus:

the links and websites you find on there are piff, the actually posters themselves are the worst, shyt is bizzare when you think about it :mindblown:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
oh breh i know all about the piff that is subreddits :ahh: it's just that the majority of posts comment section go to shyt cuz you got a bunch of whiny cacs with their corny humor all in one place :scusthov: shyt is unbearable most of the time so i fell back, might go check out the rainmeter and game music subs for some piff now that you reminded me tho :jawalrus:

the links and websites you find on there are piff, the actually posters themselves are the worst, shyt is bizzare when you think about it :mindblown:

I feel you man. Some of the shyt that gets up-voted there is disgusting, especially in the comments section.

But once I learned to set up my own subreddits properly, I hardly see that shyt. There ASOIAF subreddit is pretty good.

LurkLurker

Daps
Reppin
i feel your pain. i got my mom into spartacus, and even though i'm glad i introduced her to that shyt , my moms short attention span was killing my nerves

she'd be like whos that whos that every scene...i'd be like damn ma thats spartacus , the show is named after him, pay attention, what the fukk

it's all good though. i still feel glad she got to enjoy all that piff

Real talk, I'm so glad I got my mom watching this show. It's provided so many laughs. All last season she talked about riding on Joffery like she lived up the block from Flea Bottom. Moms had a roughish and violent plan to slowly kill that 13 year old boy. :myman:

statuez

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ain't gonna lie this is a pretty dope post from reddit.

The last scene involves Bran meeting Bloodraven and Leaf, after escaping the Wights. Then, when he enters Weirwood.net, we get an uninterrupted long take (which would explain the announced expensive visual effects shot). We follow Bran's Weirwood pov, flying out of the cave to the Wall and see Jon, staring North, dealing with his new predicament. We zoom out and move east, past a small stretch of water and lower onto an island. There, we see Rickon and Osha (eating people? This would explain why Osha has been rumored to be in the last episode). We continue, through the North to the Eyrie, we see Sansa, leaving the castle, looking down at her journey ahead. We fly past her, to the sea. We see a ship looming in the distance. When we get close, we see Arya, standing on the deck, looking out ahead, wherever she is going. Then, we return to the mainland. Past the Vale, to the Riverlands. The camera slowly drops down into a murky environment. Three frey soldiers hang from trees, a fourth is on his knees. The camera pans around, and reveals: The Brotherhood without Banners. A hooded figure approaches; "She don't speak, but she remembers". The hood lowers, there, we encounter what is left of the mother of all "The Children" we just saw. Cut to black.

:ohhh::manny::banderas:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
ain't gonna lie this is a pretty dope post from reddit.

The last scene involves Bran meeting Bloodraven and Leaf, after escaping the Wights. Then, when he enters Weirwood.net, we get an uninterrupted long take (which would explain the announced expensive visual effects shot). We follow Bran's Weirwood pov, flying out of the cave to the Wall and see Jon, staring North, dealing with his new predicament. We zoom out and move east, past a small stretch of water and lower onto an island. There, we see Rickon and Osha (eating people? This would explain why Osha has been rumored to be in the last episode). We continue, through the North to the Eyrie, we see Sansa, leaving the castle, looking down at her journey ahead. We fly past her, to the sea. We see a ship looming in the distance. When we get close, we see Arya, standing on the deck, looking out ahead, wherever she is going. Then, we return to the mainland. Past the Vale, to the Riverlands. The camera slowly drops down into a murky environment. Three frey soldiers hang from trees, a fourth is on his knees. The camera pans around, and reveals: The Brotherhood without Banners. A hooded figure approaches; "She don't speak, but she remembers". The hood lowers, there, we encounter what is left of the mother of all "The Children" we just saw. Cut to black.

:ohhh::manny::banderas:
yea except we already know the hound catches briennes fade :rudy:

pretty sure we all could come up with perfect made up finale's in here as well

as you can tell i really dont fukk with the cacs over there :bryan: