A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I guess that confirms Brienne fighting and killing The Hound and no Stoneheart

thats fukked up if we get no stoneheart, but i guess they can add her to next season for some extra excitement

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
jon snow is slowly gaining all the fans that danarys is losing among show watchers. my boy texted me asking what happens to jon snow cause he is dying to find out and doesnt want to wait. i dont wanna tell him and he's like "if they kill jon snow im gonna stop watching this shyt breh". this was a guy who was in love with dany and her dragons since season 1 and now he admits he is sick of her lol

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
I was under the impression that the submission was for mostly prosthetics. They would really just need make up for Lsh and it probably wouldnt be worthy of an award so they didnt submit her part.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
I'll be heated if this is how the shyt plays out. Stoneheart is essential.

Is she? To the overall ending?

I would be inclined to guess that she is vital but maybe the show-runners have more information.

They can easily bring her along in S5 but due to what Lena Headey posted on her instagram, I'm sure it will be the last shot of the final.

Last edited:

LurkLurker

No f*cks available to be given
Daps
Reppin
Secret Location, Somewhere
Is she? To the overall ending?

I would be inclined to guess that she is vital but maybe the show-runners have more information.

They can easily bring her along in S5 but due to what Lena Headey posted on her instagram, I'm sure it will be the last show of the final.

I don't even care that all other signs point to no and I can't find the logical way to have it play out, I want to believe. I'm using that instagram picture as definitive proof in my head that we're getting Stoneheart next week. Maybe she pops up after Brianne beats up the Hound. Maybe she pops up right before the credits in a cut away. Maybe she has a scene with Blackfish and Benjen in that place that whores go. There's got to be something going on. Lena Headey wouldn't play with my emotions like that with her rock picture.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
I don't even care that all other signs point to no and I can't find the logical way to have it play out, I want to believe. I'm using that instagram picture as definitive proof in my head that we're getting Stoneheart next week. Maybe she pops up after Brianne beats up the Hound. Maybe she pops up right before the credits in a cut away. Maybe she has a scene with Blackfish and Benjen in that place that whores go. There's got to be something going on. Lena Headey wouldn't play with my emotions like that with her rock picture.

It could have been in the script for this season and then scrapped. It could have been shot and they are saving it for next season.

I think they bring her a long but next season. If she shows up next week it will be a quick shot in the last seconds of the episode

statuez

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Uh, 2 out of 3 wrong

Its got nothing to do with LSH, she has already been confirmed by Cinefex magazine

And The Hound aint dead. He breaks his leg. Gravegdigger confirmed.

The Hound is dying breh :russ:. Brienne of Tarth about to get in that ass:troll:.

And yeah I know he isn't dead. But I'd have to imagine the show will try and pass it off like he does which is what I was implying.

And link me the cinifex magazine article breh.

LurkLurker

No f*cks available to be given
Daps
Reppin
Secret Location, Somewhere
It could have been in the script for this season and then scrapped. It could have been shot and they are saving it for next season.

I think they bring her a long but next season. If she shows up next week it will be a quick shot in the last seconds of the episode
I would've argued with you a couple weeks ago when I was sure that the battle at the wall would end on Stannis, but since they held out on that until next week, my mind is :mindblown: on how they are going to fit everything in and you might be right about that quick shot before the fade to black. That final episode is gonna be crammed tight.

:russ:
but to be honest all that had me :zzz:

Stannis is an acquired taste. He had me cracking up in the books and he had some of my favorite lines, which he said while grinding his teeth and giving that sour face.

"A good act does not wash out the bad, nor a bad act the good. Each should have its own reward." :obama:

“It is not a question of wanting. The throne is mine, as Robert’s heir. That is law. After me, it must pass to my daughter, unless Selyse should finally give me a son.” He ran three fingers lightly down the table, over the layers of smooth hard varnish, dark with age. “I am king. Wants do not enter into it. I have a duty to my daughter. To the realm. Even to Robert. He loved me but little, I know, yet he was my brother. The Lannister woman gave him horns and made a motley fool of him. She may have murdered him as well, as she murdered Jon Arryn and Ned Stark. For such crimes there must be justice. Starting with Cersei and her abominations. But only starting. I mean to scour that court clean. As Robert should have done, after the Trident." :obama: