A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
i wouldnt be surprised if they setting up alliser to be bowen marsh at the end of next season. they had the semi-friendly convo between him and jon, then alliser goes down and jon comes down to wreck shyt. then next season, he wins the election to be LC, and chooses alliser to be one of his top guys, 1st ranger, and master at arms. alliser goes on and keeps hating jon, but respects him at the same time UNTIL jon decides to start letting wildlings thru the wall. then he decides to start the mutiny.

i know thats nothing like the books since bowen marsh never hated jon, but we all know the show likes to change shyt.

im sad they killed pyp and grenn but i understand they had to go :to: i was hoping to see grenn in the giants arms with a sword thru the giants eye.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
i wouldnt be surprised if they setting up alliser to be bowen marsh at the end of next season. they had the semi-friendly convo between him and jon, then alliser goes down and jon comes down to wreck shyt. then next season, he wins the election to be LC, and chooses alliser to be one of his top guys, 1st ranger, and master at arms. alliser goes on and keeps hating jon, but respects him at the same time UNTIL jon decides to start letting wildlings thru the wall. then he decides to start the mutiny.

i know thats nothing like the books since bowen marsh never hated jon, but we all know the show likes to change shyt.

im sad they killed pyp and grenn but i understand they had to go :to: i was hoping to see grenn in the giants arms with a sword thru the giants eye.

:to: Yeah, I see it coming to that too.

I guess they killed Grenn and Pyp since we don't see them much once Jon Snow becomes LC. I remember they were upset that Jon don't hang with them anymore once he got the position.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Lord Commander has no friends breh :to:

True. :to: He was following what Ned taught him. A leader can't be friends with the brehs he might sent out to die.

Out of curiosity, do y'all think Jon Snow should have ignored Ramsay's taunting letter?

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
True. :to: He was following what Ned taught him. A leader can't be friends with the brehs he might sent out to die.

Out of curiosity, do y'all think Jon Snow should have ignored Ramsay's taunting letter?
He SHOULD have yes, but he didnt know that really wasnt Arya, plus breh is sitting in his fathers seat talking hella shyt, there's vows and all that but Jon would've broken them for his fam.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
He SHOULD have yes, but he didnt know that really wasnt Arya, plus breh is sitting in his fathers seat talking hella shyt, there's vows and all that but Jon would've broken them for his fam.

Master Aemon & Sam talked Jon out of marching south to avenge Robb's death. Jon also didn't take up Stannis for being named a Stark & becoming the warden of the North. But I sort of agree. I think if Jon knew Arya was in danger, she'd probably be the only one he'd actually break his oath for and save her.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Also, that shyt got me thinking that the show might not actually surpass the books, since there's a lot to fit in the last ep and since there's no way they fit certain things in then there's going to be storylines for next season for a lot of characters

Jamie's Riverlands campaign
Arya being the Cat Of The Canals
Jon Snow x Stannis x Melisandre
Theon with Fake Arya and Ramsay
Cersei being retarded
Tyrion finding Midget love and trying to get to Dany
Ser Jorah meeting up with Tyrion
Dany's wedding and the whole Mereen Crisis
Sam taking Gilly and Aemon to oldstown

Only person without a season long storyline will be Sansa, and I feel like they're gonna stretch the Robin's tour of the vale out a whole season, we got till 2016 brehs :to: George needa get on it

EDIT: I forgot Dorne

don't forget the Ironborn storylines.:ufdup:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown

Didn't Ramsay say " I want my Reek, so i'm coming for that ass" I'm taking that as a threat to the Nights Watch.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
10426652_861080057239570_2676577689273660379_n.jpg

hmmm...:dwillhuh:...and the plot thickens

raff

Rookie
Daps
:camby: #Stannisset we gon'...finna...ride that mutha fukk wave #trueanddutifulking #yallusurpersswallowdikk

:umad: Great Northern Conspiracy doggie, those hillbillys up North been playing Stannis like a fiddle :banderas:.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
10426652_861080057239570_2676577689273660379_n.jpg

hmmm...:dwillhuh:...and the plot thickens
:dwillhuh: dese muthafukkas

all of this shyt for NO reason :mindblown: no way in hell they dont send arya to braavos so what's the point of all of this

so what, brienna kills the hound and arya takes off cuz they say they're from king's landing or some bullshyt :upsetfavre: we coulda already been in braavos right now playin word games with The Waif

fukk GRRM for cosigning this fukkery :camby: