A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
fukk mereen. and i hope to god they don't have tyrion with peggy. that shyt was boring breh.

and another thing, are they going to completely ignore the fact that arya was at the vale and just pretend they left like it was no big deal?? cmon brehs
exactly breh, they expect me to believe that the hound tell the guards that she's arya stark, and NOBODY even thinks of telling LittleFinger? :beli: bull shyt

they're gonna have to reach hard as hell to give me a legitimate reason she leaves :stopitslime:

LurkLurker

No f*cks available to be given
Daps
Reppin
Secret Location, Somewhere
they gon have more time tho, no idea what they bouta do with arya/hound, dany's shyt shouldn't be too long

edit: now that i think about it, you might be right breh :patrice: they gotta cover jon/stannis but at the same time they HAVE to cover jaime/tyrions convo so he has a legit reason to go see tywin

If they do Bran justice, his stuff should take some time and we'll be getting that Stoneheart. Dany's boring shyt will take some time too, between the dragon roasted kid and chaining those motherfukkers up.
exactly breh, they expect me to believe that the hound tell the guards that she's arya stark, and NOBODY even thinks of telling LittleFinger? :beli: bull shyt

they're gonna have to reach hard as hell to give me a legitimate reason she leaves :stopitslime:

This is one of those book/show deviations that pisses me off. I have trust in these show runners, but if they drop the ball on some unneeded bullshyt like letting everyone in the Vale know Arya is still alive and then never mentioning it again, I'm gonna talk shyt all over the internet.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
This is one of those book/show deviations that pisses me off. I have trust in these show runners, but if they drop the ball on some unneeded bullshyt like letting everyone in the Vale know Arya is still alive and then never mentioning it again, I'm gonna talk shyt all over the internet.
it's painfully obvious that they did that shyt for views, just cuz hound/arya tag team were fan favorites :smh:

there's literally NOTHING to gain from making that change except ratings and hound memes/gifs :why: shyt is pointless

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps

Or no one even thinks of claiming that Bounty on her head, if I remember correctly no one but Littlefinger and the vale lords actually know that Sansa isnt Alayne Stone but still someone would've heard Arya's name and been like :patrice: "lets get this money b"

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
i like the fact theyre leaving stannis coming thru for next week but i didnt like the way they ended the episode with that fade to white shyt....that was wack

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
--Stannis Stannis Stannis
--Dany's Dragons Chained
--Children & Bloodraven
--Lady Stoneheart
--Tysha speech
--Shae & Tywin

All this PLUS

--The Hound vs. Brienne? Arya sailing off?
--Some Jaime and Cersei love scene in the trailer
--Qyburn and the Mountain
--Balon dying? Maybe next season?

Even at 66 minutes, man this is gonna be a fast paced finale

Producers really took advantage of being able to do a real finale this season

Unless they botch something this is GOAT episode potential. I need to temper my expectations.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
They do these large scale battles so well. I don't remember whether the scythe was in the book or not but that was dope. Can't wait to see Stannis with the buzzer beater next week.

LurkLurker

No f*cks available to be given
Daps
Reppin
Secret Location, Somewhere
You guys think that Balish is going to do some dirty stuff with Arya to get her sent away from the Vale and send her on her boat trip next week so he can pull out Jeyne Poole? :patrice:

On some "that's not Arya everyone in the Vale, this is Arya everyone in the Vale" type game? :patrice:

Setting up the story for the big return to Winterfell? :patrice:

Making show watchers have to go back to episode 2 (3?) of the first season to figure out who in the fukk Jeyne Poole is? :patrice:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
They did a really dope job with the battle sequence. A lot of tactics demonstrated and military commands being given. I always enjoy reading and watching stuff like that.

I also didn't mind Jon deciding to meet Mance on his own as opposed to being ordered.

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
Slynt folding up like a bytch....Jon filling in them big boy shoes...Sam gettin' some balls. I was pleased (no homo if you decide to connect that to big boy shoes and nikkas having balls :whoa:)

Grenn and Pypar I hate it had to be them :sadbron:
You wasn't with me we was holding off them Thenns :wow:

:to::myman:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
You guys think that Balish is going to do some dirty stuff with Arya to get her sent away from the Vale and send her on her boat trip next week so he can pull out Jeyne Poole? :patrice:

On some "that's not Arya everyone in the Vale, this is Arya everyone in the Vale" type game? :patrice:

Setting up the story for the big return to Winterfell? :patrice:

Making show watchers have to go back to episode 2 (3?) of the first season to figure out who in the fukk Jeyne Poole is? :patrice:
it wouldn't make any sense, what would make him send arya away, when he could try to size her up/ give her the game like he did sansa?

why the hell would he send her to braavos, to the FM temple? shyt wouldn't make any sense

this is the only change that pisses me off every time i think about it cuz it was obviously done for ratings :scusthov:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
:laugh:I had my post already written shytting on everybody in the show thread who talked shyt on Stannis.I had forgot he doesn't show up until day 2 of the battle:snoop:.
Stannis is :myman: but i'm not too mad about him not being in this episode. I felt like it would have been rushed if they included him at the end.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
They killed my nikkas Grenn and Pyp?!?!

original

My respect for Ser Alliser Thorne shot up with last nights episode. And it looks like they setting Ollie up to be Satin. :wow: