A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Dope ep, loved it, this is one of the times that I dont mind the changes at all

I thought I'd be disappointed with Jon not being all gimpy and shyt but man that was sick, especially when he killed who I think was Styr Magnar Of Thenn. Ygritte's death was cool too because it was how I imagined it happening in the books, I always figured she had a shot at Jon but got murked before she could take it.

Also the nod that kid gave was dope

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
i thought we were gonna get stannis tonight, but im fine with getting him next week

GOAT season finale of any show ever

:wow:

cant wait! :damn:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
+ Rep for being right :wow:

Edit - Gotta rep more before you get it. Hypothetical +Rep for now
dawg i knew the instant they made him a focal point when he got to castle black, no way they were gonna let Jon or Ygritte kill each other, weak ass show watchers would bytch and moaned forever

lil dude was on his arya :demonic: shyt :ehh:

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
:wtf: am i trippin or was this ending not canon?

it was dope but cot damn 50 minutes never went that fast
No not cannon at all, Janos Slynt and Allister Thorne show up after the initial two battles, take control and make Jon Snow go out and treat with Mance against his will

Also the battles happen on different days

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Told y'all that the BATW would last more than 1 episode. Stannis entrance gonna be even greater :blessed:

The Children are coming :damn:

I'm actually not sure they are gonna off Tywin in the finale :ohhh:

Lady Stoneheart ain't making an appearance this season it seems

I mean, we can't get ALL that piff in one single episode, right? :lupe:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Told y'all that the BATW would last more than 1 episode. Stannis entrance gonna be even greater :blessed:

The Children are coming :damn:

I'm actually not sure they are gonna off Tywin in the finale :ohhh:

Lady Stoneheart ain't making an appearance this season it seems

I mean, we can't get ALL that piff in one single episode, right? :lupe:

nah tywin definitely getting it. they showed somebody walking to a room with a crossbow. that has to be tyrion.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
I think they kept Stannis out more for the surprise factor, they're prolly going to keep that close to the books because Stannis shows up when Jon Snow is in Mance's tent. Stannis caught me off guard when I read that because I was so focused on Jon Snow killing Mance or some shyt that I didnt even consider reinforcements

statuez

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man i'm a little worried they won't be able to fit all the crazy stuff for next episode.

bran + shytty dany will take up a lot of screen time. they need to show jaime talking to tyrion about tysha or maybe (shae being a hired whore by tywin), his talk with varys, then, killing shae + twyin. that's a lot of stuff to fit in 66 minutes. and then theres stannis saving jon, and lady stoneheart + arya going to bravvos?? wtf how are they gonna fit all of this

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Mad at no Stannis but I'll be cot damned at even more piff in the finale:whew:
The Stannis appearance is going to be so much piff. The battle at the wall was by far my favorite part of the books so far, and probably my favorite part of the show :ohlawd:

TV watchers gonna go from :sadcam: to :krs: to :ohlawd: to :lawd: after Mance ethers Jon, everything points to him and Night's Watch getting destroyed and Stannis comes to save the day.

nah tywin definitely getting it. they showed somebody walking to a room with a crossbow. that has to be tyrion.

Missed that part on the trailer :ohhh:

Oh well, fukk Tywin :pacspit:

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Brehs
Was next episode the one thats supposed to be like 74mins
Its gonna be piff regardless content wise​

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
man i'm a little worried they won't be able to fit all the crazy stuff for next episode.

bran + shytty dany will take up a lot of screen time. they need to show jaime talking to tyrion about tysha or maybe (shae being a hired whore by tywin), his talk with varys, then, killing shae + twyin. that's a lot of stuff to fit in 66 minutes. and then theres stannis saving jon, and lady stoneheart + arya going to bravvos?? wtf how are they gonna fit all of this

Finale is longer than normal? :obama: Good shyt cause there's no way they can fit all the shyt they showed in the trailer - Arya, Tyrion, Jon, Dany and Bran - in just 55 minutes. I mean, just 11 min, per storyline ain't enough.