A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
when #StannisSet will come with the assist tonight :banderas:

that whole stannis/jon/melisandre dynamic is going to be so awesome to see next season.

stannisset gonna take an L when mel starts to shift her focus towards jon as azor azhai tho :lolbron:

but then ya gonna get a W when stannis defeats the boltons and freys and takes winterfell :ehh:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Eat your homies brehs...

It's implied that the Children of the Forest help keep the White Walkers at bay. So if the Walkers are back does that mean the 3 eyed Raven is :flabbynsick: and thats the reason they need Bran? That would make the Howland Reed as the High Septon theory relevant. Remove the last of the Lannisters from KL, stabilize the 7 Kingdoms and send help North ASAP.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
kinda hype to see the fight tonight but kinda not :ld:

i usually enjoy when shyt hits the fan when you least expect it more, the big battles dont really do much for me most of the time :manny:

still gotta catch Ygrittes last moment on the show tho :ohlawd: (but cosign to everyone who agreed that she looks better with clothes on :scusthov:)

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Man on the one hand I wish they left Jon injured in the show because the battle was much more suspenseful when breh was just hobbling around with a Bow and Arrow, but it'll be cool to see Jon doing some wild Catcher Freeman shyt on screen, and they'll probably have him kill Ygritte or some wild shyt like that.

raff

Rookie
Daps
that whole stannis/jon/melisandre dynamic is going to be so awesome to see next season.

stannisset gonna take an L when mel starts to shift her focus towards jon as azor azhai tho :lolbron:

but then ya gonna get a W when stannis defeats the boltons and freys and takes winterfell :ehh:

And then the Realm catches a W when Stannis gets hit on the head with a boulder and dies like Maekar :banderas::win:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
And then the Realm catches a W when Stannis gets hit on the head with a boulder and dies like Maekar :banderas::win:

:heh:

i wonder what the end game with stannis would be :patrice:

if he doesnt die, i would like to see him decide that he cant be king, respect jon snow's claim to the throne, and either become jon's hand or stay and command the nights watch for jon. HIGHLY doubt that tho. most likely he will die and if not he will keep going to war for that throne.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:gladbron: just found this on winteriscoming.net

tumblr_n6q537TSjb1qhfclfo9_500.gif
tumblr_n6q537TSjb1qhfclfo1_250.gif
tumblr_n6q537TSjb1qhfclfo4_250.gif
tumblr_n6q537TSjb1qhfclfo5_250.gif
tumblr_n6q537TSjb1qhfclfo3_250.gif
tumblr_n6q537TSjb1qhfclfo2_250.gif
tumblr_n6q537TSjb1qhfclfo7_250.gif
tumblr_n6q537TSjb1qhfclfo6_250.gif
tumblr_n6q537TSjb1qhfclfo8_250.gif

i dont buy the catelyn or arya ones, but the rest are pretty on point :obama:

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana

A few episodes back when Mel was in the bath and Selyse was in the room it seemed like she was hinting at getting Shireen up there....seems kinda fishy :patrice: (that lil bytch gonna get murked or so Mel hopes)

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
:gladbron: just found this on winteriscoming.net

tumblr_n6q537TSjb1qhfclfo9_500.gif
tumblr_n6q537TSjb1qhfclfo1_250.gif
tumblr_n6q537TSjb1qhfclfo4_250.gif
tumblr_n6q537TSjb1qhfclfo5_250.gif
tumblr_n6q537TSjb1qhfclfo3_250.gif
tumblr_n6q537TSjb1qhfclfo2_250.gif
tumblr_n6q537TSjb1qhfclfo7_250.gif
tumblr_n6q537TSjb1qhfclfo6_250.gif
tumblr_n6q537TSjb1qhfclfo8_250.gif

i dont buy the catelyn or arya ones, but the rest are pretty on point :obama:
the arya and cat ones seem the least like their book namesakes. Arya isn't noble or honorable imo and Cat's not pure.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Yooooooooo!!!!!!!

I figured out the final super expensive battle scene brehs.

Along with a pregnant Ygritte I'm gonna be the Nostradamus of this GoT shyt

Remember Bran's weirwood tree vision earlier this year? There was the quick clip of a dragon shadow flying over King's Landing? Why would they take all that time to build a CGI city just to have a 1 second clip?

I think it is actually part of a large piece we are going to get in Bran's final huge vision after hooking up with Bloodraven. It is going to be an old Targaryen dynasty flashback, possibly either Aegon's Conquest or the Dance of Dragons. This would fit both the word "battle" as said by the director, and also the "highest dollars per second" as said by the producers because it would all be CGI.

EDIT: Could also be a vision of Dany's future landing in Westeros

I win the internet.

Last edited:

LurkLurker

No f*cks available to be given
Daps
Reppin
Secret Location, Somewhere
when #StannisSet will come with the assist tonight :banderas:

:blessed:
It hurts me to agree with you bruh :sadbron:

Edit: It hurts me to agree with you that GRRM would take him out like that, not that my man would be a L for the Realm, especially on his big night. #SavioroftheRealm #KingStannis :boss:

Yooooooooo!!!!!!!

I figured out the final super expensive battle scene brehs.

Along with a pregnant Ygritte I'm gonna be the Nostradamus of this GoT shyt

Remember Bran's weirwood tree vision earlier this year? There was the quick clip of a dragon shadow flying over King's Landing? Why would they take all that time to build a CGI city just to have a 1 second clip?

I think it is actually part of a large piece we are going to get in Bran's final huge vision after hooking up with Bloodraven. It is going to be an old Targaryen dynasty flashback, possibly either Aegon's Conquest or the Dance of Dragons. This would fit both the word "battle" as said by the director, and also the "highest dollars per second" as said by the producers because it would all be CGI.

EDIT: Could also be a vision of Dany's future landing in Westeros

I win the internet.
Dance of Dragon's with HBO funding :ohlawd:

Last edited: