Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
:dwillhuh:

What are you Johnny 5 or something?

short-circuit-reading-input-book-stephany-13964865330.gif

Thats like 500 small ass font pages

Had nothing to do all day....went to a park and read....AFFC is kind of short (600 something pages) compared to a ASOS which is 900, damn near 1000 pages. I don't know what I'm going to do once I finish ADWD :to:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Dany is not dying breh

They might talk that anybody can get it bullshyt but IMO Dany, Tyrion, and John Snow are safe

I don't think they have the balls to kill off any of those 3

Oh boy, this nikka, STAN JONES, is in for a rude awakening for season 5. :russ:

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Oh boy, this nikka, STAN JONES, is in for a rude awakening for season 5. :russ:
:to: I hope he aint dead forreal forreal breh, I remember reading that during a con someone asked George why he killed off Jon, and George was like "Oh so you think Jon Snow is dead?"

I'm hoping Melisandre Badu does some Lord Beric shyt on my nikka or something

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:to: I hope he aint dead forreal forreal breh, I remember reading that during a con someone asked George why he killed off Jon, and George was like "Oh so you think Jon Snow is dead?"

I'm hoping Melisandre Badu does some Lord Beric shyt on my nikka or something

dont worry breh, i have all the confidence in the world that he is gonna come back as Jon Targaryen, The prince that was promised, The Lord of Light, King of the andals, the first men, and the rhoynar, Protector of the realm, and King of the 7 kingdoms

:blessed:

i fukking hope anyway :lupe:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I doubt that Dany will ever sit the Iron Throne. GRRM clearly likes to subvert literary tropes and so far, he's given her the Mother Theresa/Savior trope. So odds are, he's gonna flip that on its head. Over in Slaver's Bay, she's burning cities down left and right but, she's made to feel like she's doing the right thing because she's freeing slaves and giving them a chance at freedom :sas2: But there's no slaves in Westeros. There's no evil slave masters to kill. The commonfolk....frankly don't give a fukk who's King, their lives remain the same, through Aerys, through Robert, through Joffrey and now through Tommen. When some crazy silver haired girl shows up her dragons, burning all their fields and villages and killing mad people in the process (acting like she's a savior :heh:), people are not gonna welcome her into Westeros and call her Misa :wtf: She thinks she's the second coming of Aegon The Conqueror, but I doubt Aegon was going through the Free Cities freeing slaves. He didn't give a fukk and he wasn't tryna save the world. He took the throne through Fire and Blood. Made nikkas get down or lay down :birdman: Dany is self-righteous as hell. She has to feel like she's doing the right thing. She's in for a rude awakening because there's nothing noble about killing 100,000s of people.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
i welcome that shyt honestly. im tired of waiting for grrm. at least we know the show will be on every year at around this time for at least the next 3 years.

I was talking about this with some dudes at work we just going to have to make peace with the fact that the show is going to blow past the book and you know what fukk it George been taking his sweet ass time for too long now I want to know the end game already!!!

tywin dying, shae in the bed, stannis at the wall, and lady stoneheart reveal :banderas:

its gonna be a long wait for season 5 :to:

EDIT and the children of the forest! and bloodraven!

:sadcam:

Between tyrion/tywin/shae and King Stannis saving the wall then making his way to deal with the Boltons I really cant wait

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I was talking about this with some dudes at work we just going to have to make peace with the fact that the show is going to blow past the book and you know what fukk it George been taking his sweet ass time for too long now I want to know the end game already!!!

Between tyrion/tywin/shae and King Stannis saving the wall then making his way to deal with the Boltons I really cant wait

everytime i imagine stannis at the wall making battle plans and trying to win over northern lords i get goosebumps. arguing with lord commander jon snow. bolton and the freys at winterfell having weddings and shyt not knowing winter is coming for that ass :takedat:

statuez

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Hound's gonna join up with #TeamSansa. There's no point having him die and go to that stupid Isle. It would be much better if Arya escapes during a scuffle at the Vale and The Hound lives as one of Sansa's personal sword or something.